Release Tommy Robinson

You have gone off on a tangent because you know as well as I do, you were talking wibble. As you and others are so fond of quoting the law and we live in a supposedly free country, I merely asked if he was racist ?

The only piece of evidence provided, is inadmissible because it occurred prior to all the leftie hate speech came out. So on your own standards of the law, he is innocent of any charge of racism.

Might bite; Who appointed you judge advocate general of the site. You have decided the debate is over, i digress and offer some valid arguments and you try and throw your toys out of the pram. No platform me if you want, given my comment has triggered you, tough, your a grown up,
Once again for our non-British hard of brain viewer...... you don’t have to be charged with racist offences to be racist, it really is that simple....

Once again for our non-British hard of brain viewer...... you don’t have to be charged with racist offences to be racist, it really is that simple....
It seems its NOT that simple for Emconcom, which is why he is going round and round in whataboutery circles to avoid admitting he did nothing to stop Dr Shipman..........in an attempt to mask the fact that Shipman had indeed commited murder against 50 patients despite not having been arrested or charged with murder at that point.

D

Deleted 154930

I accept completely anyone is entitled to state there subjective opinion, but don't pretend its an objective fact.

Too many people have just collectively decided something is FACT when its just an echo chamber of users who can't see the wood for the trees.

It seems its NOT that simple for Emconcom, which is why he is going round and round in whataboutery circles to avoid admitting he did nothing to stop Dr Shipman..........in an attempt to mask the fact that Shipman had indeed commited murder against 50 patients despite not having been arrested or charged with murder at that point.
Hahahahahahaha I got an SABC for this.

I suppose it was easier to just hit the mong button than to try to answer honestly.

I accept completely anyone is entitled to state there subjective opinion, but don't pretend its an objective fact.

Too many people have just collectively decided something is FACT when its just an echo chamber of users who can't see the wood for the trees.
Start a new thread on this subject.
You have had answers here already.

It is an objective fact though..... look at any dictionary definition. If you believe one racial group is superior to others for any reason then that makes you a racist.

@Econcom, as you gave me a disagree when I said you mentioned bringing China in to be a broker over Ukraine, I take it you think you didn't say that.

If it helps you out, here is what you said in the MH17 thread:

Econcom said:
I don't want to end this waffle, on a sour note. So might sound daft, but if America and UN can't, or won't help, why not try to get China involved, as an honest broker. Putin has to respect them and they are itching to demonstrate, to the world, they are a rightful member of the permanent five. (I am not a Chinese agent)

Does that help you remember you did say it?

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
have you a direct link to a comment he has made in the past ? youthful indiscretions is always a harsh one to label anyone, about the person they grow into.
Do you want the link to his twitter posts AGAIN ?

D

Deleted 154930

It is an objective fact though..... look at any dictionary definition. If you believe one racial group is superior to others for any reason then that makes you a racist.
"if you believe" is not any legal reference I have heard of and is the very definition of subjective.

D

Deleted 154930

@Econcom, as you gave me a disagree when I said you mentioned bringing China in to be a broker over Ukraine, I take it you think you didn't say that.

If it helps you out, here is what you said in the MH17 thread:

Econcom said:
I don't want to end this waffle, on a sour note. So might sound daft, but if America and UN can't, or won't help, why not try to get China involved, as an honest broker. Putin has to respect them and they are itching to demonstrate, to the world, they are a rightful member of the permanent five. (I am not a Chinese agent)

Does that help you remember you did say it?
Once again you confuse fact from suggestion/opinion, I am perfectly happy to stand by that suggestion.
You have selectively ignored everything I wrote before that point, removing context (very naughty) and I'm sure others can go look themselves.

All because your desperate to validate your ever weakening argument.

"if you believe" is not any legal reference I have heard of and is the very definition of subjective.
As we’ve tried to hammer into you on numerous occasions, being a racist is not a legal construct and has nothing to do with charges for racist crimes.

It’s a belief system, in the same way as being a Marxist, just to pick one example, is a belief system.

However it’s one that the vast majority of people in the U.K. think is objectionable and which has laws attached to it to be used if this language is used in public situations or as abuse to another.

D

Deleted 154930

As we’ve tried to hammer into you on numerous occasions, being a racist is not a legal construct and has nothing to do with charges for racist crimes.

It’s a belief system, in the same way as being a Marxist, just to pick one example, is a belief system.

However it’s one that the vast majority of people in the U.K. think is objectionable.
We've tried is your operative, you and others have formed a cosy group and I objected to you declaring the case of TR been a racist closed.

Does the vast majority of people think what he says is objectionable ? have you taking any polling on that subjective statement ?

You can use the subjective label of racist to your hearts content, because the definition is that wide open. But, which race has he sinned against ? his speeches and twitter vilify a religion, which is unpleasant, but its not a race.

We are now past 2,300 posts in this thread.
TR supporters have said:
TR did nothing wrong.
The judge broke the law.
The judge got the sentence wrong.
TR was wrongly imprisoned.

They have later said that TR has a 'top' legal team working for him. This being the case, if the TR supporters are correct why hasn't TR's top legal team issued an appeal, or secured his release (as there are posts here from laymen naming which law has been 'broken')?
If his top legal team identified that laws were broken, TR should be free but that the state is illegally holding TR why hasn't his top legal team made public statements in the mainstream media sharing the state, or taking the case to a higher court?

The correct answers to the above seem fairly obvious, but it's worth asking as the 'top legal team' seem to be saying nothing, as is TR who seems to be sticking with his 'guilty' plea and making no mention of an appeal.
That’s a good point - @Corvid (who stated it) has still yet to come up with a single name of the ‘top legal team’ that is working for TR.

Last edited:
Once again you confuse fact from suggestion/opinion, I am perfectly happy to stand by that suggestion.
You have selectively ignored everything I wrote before that point, removing context (very naughty) and I'm sure others can go look themselves.

All because your desperate to validate your ever weakening argument.
Oh, speech time again from you.

I wasn't making an argument, I simply told someone something you had said.
You said it, and I showed what you said. I could equally have mentioned your assertion that Russia had air superiority if a conflict with the West started.
I was talking to someone else and you chose to join in, no one forced you did they?
The context wasnt the issue, you are just trying to wriggle. You could have of course made the same original post and then nominated a country that hadn't been a long term ally of Russia, but you chose China.

Is it worth me bothering to check back in this thread to see if you bothered to back up anything I've asked you today, or whether you came back and answered the Shipman question?

As the thread is meandering, and the TR supporters are doing their damndest to avoid the most simple or basic issues, maybe we need a new questions to ask about TR.
I'm wondering what his favourite food is, and what his favourite colour is.
May as well ask that as his supporters don't want to discuss the legal points about him being free or not.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
As the thread is meandering, and the TR supporters are doing their damndest to avoid the most simple or basic issues, maybe we need a new questions to ask about TR.
May as well ask that as his supporters don't want to discuss the legal points about him being free or not.
His favourite colour is certainly not brown . . . I reckon it is white . . . .

Obviously prison food right!! :D

Latest Threads