Release Tommy Robinson

D

Deleted 154930

What like this one? "Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defense League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again. "

its unpleasant, but if its racist by a legal definition, why did the police NOT arrest him ?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You’ve said he’s racist, provide the evidence yourself. Last time I saw it wasn’t necessary to be convicted of a racial hate offence to be a racist, otherwise your previous assertion about most people being racists can’t be correct.

Oh and your English is slipping again....
Different shift at Lubyanka I expect.

Just imagine being in a car with a rabid TR fan, you approach traffic lights and the lights turn red, the TR fan steps on the gas and goes past the red light.
When you say 'that was dangerous' they would reply 'it can't have been dangerous, I wasnt stopped by the police'
You could then say 'but I was in the car and saw you do it, it was dangerous' to which they would reply 'you didn't see it, I wasn't stopped so can't have done it'

;)

Perhaps they thought Dr Harold Shipman was a brilliant, decent GP at the time he had only killed 50 patients..........after all, he hadn't been arrested for those murders at that time.

D

Deleted 154930

That’s not what you asked, is it? Stop moving the goalposts.
That video is unpleasant, what else do you want me to say.. Was it racist, NO, because he would have gotten arrested. Presumably, it was filmed before all the finagling of laws, dumping old free speech law for hate speech laws.

Why was he not interested, because the offence was before the law was passed and your solicitors would lose any prosecution.

D

Deleted 154930

Just imagine being in a car with a rabid TR fan, you approach traffic lights and the lights turn red, the TR fan steps on the gas and goes past the red light.
When you say 'that was dangerous' they would reply 'it can't have been dangerous, I wasnt stopped by the police'
You could then say 'but I was in the car and saw you do it, it was dangerous' to which they would reply 'you didn't see it, I wasn't stopped so can't have done it'

;)

Perhaps they thought Dr Harold Shipman was a brilliant, decent GP at the time he had only killed 50 patients..........after all, he hadn't been arrested for those murders at that time.
WRONG, he was on a lot of peoples radars about dodgy morphine prescriptions, but the old boys network and lack of people questioning there betters meant he was able to get away with it for year.

WRONG, he was on a lot of peoples radars about dodgy morphine prescriptions, but the old boys network and lack of people questioning there betters meant he was able to get away with it for year.
Oh, look, you are a Shipman expert too.
Do you have any links to posts of yours from before he was convicted.
You see, I dont bother to believe your 'speeches' and unless you can quantify your 'on a lot of peoples radars' I'll still believe that virtually none of the Brit population had even heard of him, let alone have concerns about him.
What, if anything, were you doing to stop Shipman BEFORE his conviction?

Which exact 'old boy's network' do you refer to?

D

Deleted 154930

Oh, look, you are a Shipman expert too.
Do you have any links to posts of yours from before he was convicted.
You see, I dont bother to believe your 'speeches' and unless you can quantify your 'on a lot of peoples radars' I'll still believe that virtually none of the Brit population had even heard of him, let alone have concerns about him.
What, if anything, were you doing to stop Shipman BEFORE his conviction?

Which exact 'old boy's
Why should I do your thinking for you, go and find out your own evidence. Having thoughts and forming your own opinions, whether there right or wrong is the thing which puts man above the slime.

Why should I do your thinking for you, go and find out your own evidence. Having thoughts and forming your own opinions, whether there right or wrong is the thing which puts man above the slime.
You could have simply just said you had done nothing, I have no issues with the fact I did nothing to stop him. I had never heard of him until he appeared in the media.

And, just for the sake of pointing out the completely bloody obvious, as ARRSE is an anonymous site how can I go to find YOUR previous posts???

You didnt think that one through did you !

D

Deleted 154930

You could have simply just said you had done nothing, I have no issues with the fact I did nothing to stop him. I had never heard of him until he appeared in the media.

And, just for the sake of pointing out the completely bloody obvious, as ARRSE is an anonymous site how can I go to find YOUR previous posts???

You didnt think that one through did you !
are you deranged he came from Hyde, unless he was my GP how would you expect me to do anything.

are you deranged he came from Hyde, unless he was my GP how would you expect me to do anything.
Did I say I expected you to have done anything?
I asked you a simple question.......you avoided it.

You are avoiding it again!

What a surprise.

Like I said, you could simply say you knew nothing about him until he hit the media, which is exactly how I said I heard about him.

With reference to you not thinking things through (your wriggling and avoidance is being discussed enough in the MH17 thread) which of us introduced detail about Shipman and a theory as to him being protected (if you need help, it was you)

Why not just come clean, he was guilty of murder before he had been arrested.............this situation of having commited a crime despite not having been arrested occurs quite frequently.

I've been a member of this site for over 14 years, and I've seen all sorts of bell ends, socks and twats just out on a wind up.

Never once though, in those 14 years have I had the urge to block someone, but Ecomcon is coming awfully close. And I include old Pantalon O'Flame in this.

Just fucking give up will you, you gimp. You are arguing from a point that is unarguable, and you have zero credibility due to you being unable to accept facts when they are given to you, or provide anything whatsoever to back up your pointless argument.

And you made me post on this stupid thread again when I said I wasn't going to. Twat.

MB

D

Deleted 154930

Did I say I expected you to have done anything?
I asked you a simple question.......you avoided it.

You are avoiding it again!

What a surprise.

Like I said, you could simply say you knew nothing about him until he hit the media, which is exactly how I said I heard about him.

With reference to you not thinking things through (your wriggling and avoidance is being discussed enough in the MH17 thread) which of us introduced detail about Shipman and a theory as to him being protected (if you need help, it was you)

Why not just come clean, he was guilty of murder before he had been arrested.............this situation of having commited a crime despite not having been arrested occurs quite frequently.
You have gone off on a tangent because you know as well as I do, you were talking wibble. As you and others are so fond of quoting the law and we live in a supposedly free country, I merely asked if he was racist ?

The only piece of evidence provided, is inadmissible because it occurred prior to all the leftie hate speech came out. So on your own standards of the law, he is innocent of any charge of racism.

Might bite; Who appointed you judge advocate general of the site. You have decided the debate is over, i digress and offer some valid arguments and you try and throw your toys out of the pram. No platform me if you want, given my comment has triggered you, tough, your a grown up,

I've been a member of this site for over 14 years, and I've seen all sorts of bell ends, socks and twats just out on a wind up.

Never once though, in those 14 years have I had the urge to block someone, but Ecomcon is coming awfully close. And I include old Pantalon O'Flame in this.

Just ******* give up will you, you gimp. You are arguing from a point that is unarguable, and you have zero credibility due to you being unable to accept facts when they are given to you, or provide anything whatsoever to back up your pointless argument.

And you made me post on this stupid thread again when I said I wasn't going to. Twat.

MB
Stay away from the MH17 thread!
You will see him posting in the same fashion there!

You have gone off on a tangent because you know as well as I do, you were talking wibble. As you and others are so fond of quoting the law and we live in a supposedly free country, I merely asked if he was racist ?

The only piece of evidence provided, is inadmissible because it occurred prior to all the leftie hate speech came out. So on your own standards of the law, he is innocent of any charge of racism.

Might bite; Who appointed you judge advocate general of the site. You have decided the debate is over, i digress and offer some valid arguments and you try and throw your toys out of the pram. No platform me if you want, given my comment has triggered you, tough, your a grown up,
Again, you could just say you did nothing.
Why are you going round in circles to avoid doing that?

We both know you can't provide info on the numbers who knew in advance, but there is nothing to stop you saying you did nothing to stop him?

And again, if you want to discuss whether TR is racist why not create your own thread?

Just for fun, as you say I quote the law which laws have a quoted (I'd hate for people to think you are just making shit up). I mention British law, have mentioned contempt of Court and have repeapedly ASKED which law TR supporters think the judge got wrong, but which specific law are you saying I keep mentioning?

Latest Threads