Release Tommy Robinson

TR did have a Barrister at his pleading diet (or whatever it's called In England). I am sure he wishes you were there to give you leaned opinion, might even have got his client off. Oh wait TR pled guilty. So so far the Judge, The Barrister, and TR are all wrong and you are right. Does that sum it up for you?
Most of us know he had a barrister...........it's just that some have claimed:
The barrister gave him false advice.
The barrister is well known for supporting nonces.
He didn't have a barrister.
The barrister was a poor quality one.
The barrister was a simple public defender*
The barrister pressuried TR into pleading guilty.
The barrister lied to him.

*someone from a court in the USA!

All easy to say, but NOT ONE of the posters making those claims can offer any proof, evidence or link to back up what they say.

D

Deleted 154930

As you have asked for books or video to show evidence, where is your exact source that TR is 'well advised' to keep his trap shut.

Just post up a link from his legal team or similar.

Apart from you spectacularly making shit up, how did you get from me saying that the police car flags could just be someone messing around or having a laugh, to YOU mentioning hate crime or prevent?
Who would the hate crime be against?
Why would prevent become involved against people playing a joke.

You are losing the plot bud, perhaps you are obsessed with brown people!
I certainly didn't mention them in the post you refer too.
You are another who wants to stick to a narrow scope/bandwidth, when you are forced to stray out of your comfort zone, strike like an overexcited slime. You haven't much to offer, above repeating the same ongoing list of things you think matter to anyone.

Show me a comment he has made which is racist ? and why has he not been convicted for that ??

Are there still ******* on here defending this knobhead?
Apparently so. I have no idea why. The suggestion that if enough mongs and knuckle dragging piss heads chant childish rhymes and set up enough face book petitions, that the judiciary will collectively perform a giant about turn and release him, even though no appeal has been made(or could be) is utterly ludicrous.

Talk about pissing in the wind. ....

We are now past 2,300 posts in this thread.
TR supporters have said:
TR did nothing wrong.
The judge broke the law.
The judge got the sentence wrong.
TR was wrongly imprisoned.

They have later said that TR has a 'top' legal team working for him. This being the case, if the TR supporters are correct why hasn't TR's top legal team issued an appeal, or secured his release (as there are posts here from laymen naming which law has been 'broken')?
If his top legal team identified that laws were broken, TR should be free but that the state is illegally holding TR why hasn't his top legal team made public statements in the mainstream media sharing the state, or taking the case to a higher court?

The correct answers to the above seem fairly obvious, but it's worth asking as the 'top legal team' seem to be saying nothing, as is TR who seems to be sticking with his 'guilty' plea and making no mention of an appeal.
I have obtained a picture of S Y-Ls top legal team.

I said he is racist on the modern definition which is pretty much everyone, on a scale of that he is more to the right than me, but does he hate coloured people, I want evidence of that prejudicial and slanderous comment (just kidding, but all the lawyers on here).
Ah, 'lawyers' again.............that was a good reminder that I need to say lawyer instead of solicitor when visiting a foriegn country I miht visit soon, if the need arises :)

Anyhoo, all these solicitors you refer to on ARRSE, has it escaped your notice that none of these solicitors (who understand British law) are saying TR was not guilty?

Why do you think that these legally qualified people you speak of think TR was guilty and correctly sentenced?

Just asking in case you want it that you can pick and choose whether they know what they are talking about post by post, or want to stick with them either knowing or not knowing British law.

D

Deleted 154930

Ah, 'lawyers' again.............that was a good reminder that I need to say lawyer instead of solicitor when visiting a foriegn country I miht visit soon, if the need arises :)

Anyhoo, all these solicitors you refer to on ARRSE, has it escaped your notice that none of these solicitors (who understand British law) are saying TR was not guilty?

Why do you think that these legally qualified people you speak of think TR was guilty and correctly sentenced?

Just asking in case you want it that you can pick and choose whether they know what they are talking about post by post, or want to stick with them either knowing or not knowing British law.
Have I disputed his guilt ?
I merely asked has he been charged for racism at any point and convicted of this heinous crime ?? given so many people keep saying he is racist, I merely asked for proof.

You are another who wants to stick to a narrow scope/bandwidth, when you are forced to stray out of your comfort zone, strike like an overexcited slime. You haven't much to offer, above repeating the same ongoing list of things you think matter to anyone.

Show me a comment he has made which is racist ? and why has he not been convicted for that ??
Oh look, another poster asking for evidence...........the thread already containing that.............them ignoring it and then asking again.............a bit like you mentioning solicitors (well, laywers in your case) and then ignoring them when it suits you.

A bit like you wanting vid evidence of TR saying something, but when shown a vid of him saying something you say it was just an error.

Have I disputed his guilt ?
I merely asked has he been charged for racism at any point and convicted of this heinous crime ?? given so many people keep saying he is racist, I merely asked for proof.
Lets not ignore the question, do you want the solicitors on ARRSE to know what they are talking about or not........you did mention them after all.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
As you have asked for books or video to show evidence, where is your exact source that TR is 'well advised' to keep his trap shut.

Just post up a link from his legal team or similar.

Apart from you spectacularly making shit up, how did you get from me saying that the police car flags could just be someone messing around or having a laugh, to YOU mentioning hate crime or prevent?
Who would the hate crime be against?
Why would prevent become involved against people playing a joke.

You are losing the plot bud, perhaps you are obsessed with brown people!
I certainly didn't mention them in the post you refer too.
If only he heeded the advice about keeping his trap shut when told to by a judge.

I said he is racist on the modern definition which is pretty much everyone, on a scale of that he is more to the right than me, but does he hate coloured people, I want evidence of that prejudicial and slanderous comment (just kidding, but all the lawyers on here).
No, pretty much everyone isn’t a racist by today’s definition, far from it.

He’s an old school racist with significant history within an old school racist organisation that publically spoke out against coloured immigrants from all backgrounds, strangely not white ones. Why do you suppose that would be?

You’ve said he’s racist, provide the evidence yourself. Last time I saw it wasn’t necessary to be convicted of a racial hate offence to be a racist, otherwise your previous assertion about most people being racists can’t be correct.

Oh and your English is slipping again....

D

Deleted 154930

Oh look, another poster asking for evidence...........the thread already containing that.............them ignoring it and then asking again.............a bit like you mentioning solicitors (well, laywers in your case) and then ignoring them when it suits you.

A bit like you wanting vid evidence of TR saying something, but when shown a vid of him saying something you say it was just an error.
There is no evidence he is racist, because if it existed, I am as a certain as the day is long, he would have been arrested for that offence and convicted. He was done for contempt, nothing more. Like I have said, i actually don't agree with the new TR, but if you can't see he has become a creation of the media and radicalised by the state, then your not looking.

A mans worth is determined by how much truth he can tolerate. I am interested in lots of things, you have zero tolerance for anything you can't accept.

D

Deleted 154930

No, pretty much everyone isn’t a racist by today’s definition, far from it.

He’s an old school racist with significant history within an old school racist organisation that publically spoke out against coloured immigrants from all backgrounds, strangely not white ones. Why do you suppose that would be?
have you a direct link to a comment he has made in the past ? youthful indiscretions is always a harsh one to label anyone, about the person they grow into.

D

Deleted 154930

You’ve said he’s racist, provide the evidence yourself. Last time I saw it wasn’t necessary to be convicted of a racial hate offence to be a racist, otherwise your previous assertion about most people being racists can’t be correct.

Oh and your English is slipping again....
the label of racist doesn't mean anything, its purely subjective, but say something that is racist you will rightly have your collar felt.

have you a direct link to a comment he has made in the past ? youthful indiscretions is always a harsh one to label anyone, about the person they grow into.
Your English really is slipping now....

It’s this simple, the BNP was an avowedly racist organisation. Only racists joined it. If you were a member of the BNP then you were/are a racist.

Everyone else and I mean everyone not involved with them thought they were abhorrent twats.

What like this one? "Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defense League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again. "

D

Deleted 154930

Your English really is slipping now....

It’s this simple, the BNP was an avowedly racist organisation. Only racists joined it. If you were a member of the BNP then you were/are a racist.

Everyone else and I mean everyone not involved with them thought they were abhorrent twats.
so anyone who no longer belongs to that party is labelled a racist for ever more ?? that opinion doesn't leave much scope for anyone to grow out of bad choices.

There is no evidence he is racist, because if it existed, I am as a certain as the day is long, he would have been arrested for that offence and convicted. He was done for contempt, nothing more. Like I have said, i actually don't agree with the new TR, but if you can't see he has become a creation of the media and radicalised by the state, then your not looking.

A mans worth is determined by how much truth he can tolerate. I am interested in lots of things, you have zero tolerance for anything you can't accept.
A nice 'speech' you should buy yourself a soapbox.

Just don't go out in public with it because your speeches don't stand up to any scrutiny.

In public the onlookers wouldn't accept your refusal to back up what you say.

Perhaps you should stick to the subject of the thread, rather than keep trying to introduce other items.

If you want to ask about whether TR is a racist, or ideas about the foreign aid budget, British voting habits or immigration or deportation you could always start new dedicated threads for yourself.
Funny how many 'other subjects' you have tried to introduce to a thread about a man who could have collapsed an ongoing trial.

Latest Threads