Release Tommy Robinson

Oh dear. It wasn’t at the end of the trial at all. This is a myth spread by TR supporters and the terminally dim. There are 29 defendants in this trial and the trial is in three parts, with three separate juries, the final part isn’t starting until September. What this means is that all verdicts and any sentences handed down as a result remain covered by reporting restrictions until the whole trial is complete so as not to influence the juries for the later parts.

The verdicts ARE NOT in the public domain, this is another TR myth. They haven’t been reported and won’t be until the whole trial has concluded.

I suspect that TR hadn’t realised this, because he’s a bit thick, but that’s why his lawyer advised him to plead guilty as he was bang to rights.
I disagree. He knew exactly what he was doing. The only thing he wasn't expecting was the length of the sentence.

The 1% you describe is probably more like 10-15%, myself is not included in that group, so who knows how many people disagree with you and your ilk.

Your 'mainstream' electorate' or Centre Ground is nothing like 99%, its a declining number.. I would go out on a limb and say its probably around 35%, but enough people who have lost faith, still vote out of habit, largely the elderly.
The extreme right wing is nowhere near 10-15% in electoral terms, look at the recent poll results for parties to the right of the Conservatives.

In the U.K. the votes of the elderly are considered just as important as anyone else’s.

D

Deleted 154930

The extreme right wing is nowhere near 10-15% in electoral terms, look at the recent poll results for parties to the right of the Conservatives.

In the U.K. the votes of the elderly are considered just as important as anyone else’s.
He said 1% and it depends what you define as right wing.
TR supporters probably don't come close to 1%, but there are a lot of people unhappy with the direction of travel of this country, who could be grouped with him, many of those people either don't vote or voted ukip. Any leftie would likely agree with that perspective.

On polls you are conflating two separate thing;
1., first past the post, I don't want corbyn so what realistic option do I have to avoid that eventuality ?? am I a tory, NO.
2. Elderly, are more likely than any other demographic to vote against the party that scares them AND there more likely to vote.

It might be imagined that this should be posted in the FIFA World Cup thread, but it is posted here as an ironic indication of the contempt many now feel for the “Politically Correct” . . . anti pro-National sentiment . . . now too frequently demonstrated by the police.

. . . . When you come back to the car and you've been "Englanded" !!

It might be imagined that this should be posted in the FIFA World Cup thread, but it is posted here as an ironic indication of the contempt many now feel for the “Politically Correct” . . . anti pro-National sentiment . . . now too frequently demonstrated by the police.

. . . . When you come back to the car and you've been "Englanded" !!
Are you saying that you did this, or know who did this and why they did it?

He said 1% and it depends what you define as right wing.
TR supporters probably don't come close to 1%, but there are a lot of people unhappy with the direction of travel of this country, who could be grouped with him, many of those people either don't vote or voted ukip. Any leftie would likely agree with that perspective.

On polls you are conflating two separate thing;
1., first past the post, I don't want corbyn so what realistic option do I have to avoid that eventuality ?? am I a tory, NO.
2. Elderly, are more likely than any other demographic to vote against the party that scares them AND there more likely to vote.
There are very few people in this country who could be grouped with TR in terms of direction of travel. Not liking grooming gangs and feeling that there has been too much immigration doesn’t necessarily equate to a dislike of brown people, indeed many first/second generation Asians think there’s been too much immigration. Most of the people who signed the petition won’t have done so armed with the full facts, and if there are so many that could be grouped with him he should put candidates up for elections. He won’t though, as he stands no chance of anyone being elected.

It’s incredibly childish isn’t it?
Maybe, but it could have been done for any number of reasons.
The copper driving the car could be Scottish or Welsh and other coppers could have done this as a joke after a football match.
It could be as a joke for any other reason or birthday gag.

It could be at a special event so for a bit of fun.
It's not that uncommon for coppers to mess with police cars for a laugh.
Hence me asking if the pic is for any specific readon or just a random pic 'with a made up' reason for the flags.

Maybe, but it could have been done for any number of reasons.
The copper driving the car could be Scottish or Welsh and other coppers could have done this as a joke after a football match.
It could be as a joke for any other reason or birthday gag.

It could be at a special event so for a bit of fun.
It's not that uncommon for coppers to mess with police cars for a laugh.
Hence me asking if the pic is for any specific readon or just a random pic 'with a made up' reason for the flags.
Accepted, I meant more if it’s EDL types rather than ‘banter’!

We are now past 2,300 posts in this thread.
TR supporters have said:
TR did nothing wrong.
The judge broke the law.
The judge got the sentence wrong.
TR was wrongly imprisoned.

They have later said that TR has a 'top' legal team working for him. This being the case, if the TR supporters are correct why hasn't TR's top legal team issued an appeal, or secured his release (as there are posts here from laymen naming which law has been 'broken')?
If his top legal team identified that laws were broken, TR should be free but that the state is illegally holding TR why hasn't his top legal team made public statements in the mainstream media sharing the state, or taking the case to a higher court?

The correct answers to the above seem fairly obvious, but it's worth asking as the 'top legal team' seem to be saying nothing, as is TR who seems to be sticking with his 'guilty' plea and making no mention of an appeal.

D

Deleted 154930

There are very few people in this country who could be grouped with TR in terms of direction of travel. Not liking grooming gangs and feeling that there has been too much immigration doesn’t necessarily equate to a dislike of brown people, indeed many first/second generation Asians think there’s been too much immigration. Most of the people who signed the petition won’t have done so armed with the full facts, and if there are so many that could be grouped with him he should put candidates up for elections. He won’t though, as he stands no chance of anyone being elected.
Give me the exact video or book that states he doesn't like brown people and I will go and check, then come and apologise to you.

D

Deleted 154930

We are now past 2,300 posts in this thread.
TR supporters have said:
TR did nothing wrong.
The judge broke the law.
The judge got the sentence wrong.
TR was wrongly imprisoned.

They have later said that TR has a 'top' legal team working for him. This being the case, if the TR supporters are correct why hasn't TR's top legal team issued an appeal, or secured his release (as there are posts here from laymen naming which law has been 'broken')?
If his top legal team identified that laws were broken, TR should be free but that the state is illegally holding TR why hasn't his top legal team made public statements in the mainstream media sharing the state, or taking the case to a higher court?

The correct answers to the above seem fairly obvious, but it's worth asking as the 'top legal team' seem to be saying nothing, as is TR who seems to be sticking with his 'guilty' plea and making no mention of an appeal.
TR is well advised to keep his trap shut.. Its not a wonder, given your reaction to the police car/flag incident, just surprised you haven't escalated it to a hate crime and called in prevent.

D

Deleted 154930

Even you’ve said he’s racist, or has there been a shift change and you’ve forgotten what’s been said!

There have been examples given repeatedly that show he’s racist.
I said he is racist on the modern definition which is pretty much everyone, on a scale of that he is more to the right than me, but does he hate coloured people, I want evidence of that prejudicial and slanderous comment (just kidding, but all the lawyers on here).

Even you’ve said he’s racist, or has there been a shift change and you’ve forgotten what’s been said!

There have been examples given repeatedly that show he’s racist.
A bit like when it was mentioned that TR deliberately lied about the number of ISIS fighters returning to the UK, it was said to just be an error.
if it was an error, where is the vid of his retraction of his error and him pointing out his figures were not only wrong, but completely made up?

If Dianne Abbott can point out her errors about police costings under Labour a non entity like TR should have no trouble doing the same, he's not a politician, not an elected rep and has nothing to lose.

That's like saying you have read the pilots instruction manul so you are a pilot. Perhaps, having watched the whole of the live stream from TR you can be specific about eactly where he broke which bit of the contempt law.

You clearly haven't read McNae's then, which also sites the relevant case law and recent interpretations.

If it was a simple as you suggest there would be no need of Barristers or a jury for the law. Not for that matter a judge. Any minor court official could look up the law and pronounce.
TR did have a Barrister at his pleading diet (or whatever it's called In England). I am sure he wishes you were there to give you leaned opinion, might even have got his client off. Oh wait TR pled guilty. So so far the Judge, The Barrister, and TR are all wrong and you are right. Does that sum it up for you?

TR is well advised to keep his trap shut.. Its not a wonder, given your reaction to the police car/flag incident, just surprised you haven't escalated it to a hate crime and called in prevent.
As you have asked for books or video to show evidence, where is your exact source that TR is 'well advised' to keep his trap shut.

Just post up a link from his legal team or similar.

Apart from you spectacularly making shit up, how did you get from me saying that the police car flags could just be someone messing around or having a laugh, to YOU mentioning hate crime or prevent?
Who would the hate crime be against?
Why would prevent become involved against people playing a joke.

You are losing the plot bud, perhaps you are obsessed with brown people!
I certainly didn't mention them in the post you refer too.

Latest Threads