Release Tommy Robinson

@samain11 doesnt seem bothered does he
Look on the bright side, if TR gets murdered, dismembered and then burned to a crisp in jail his supporters here still won't have done sod all to help him in real life, but they will have a new sense of vigour when protesting via a keyboard in comfort and safety.
Protest and struggle just isn't what it used to be!

D

Deleted 154930

Why do you say to me or others 'if you took the trouble to learn about him'?

What makes you think you have the slightest idea what I or anyone else has looked up or learned about TR?
No attempt to mitigate, no interest in what the bloke is like as a person, certainly no interest in his backstory or interest in how someone becomes the TR of today.

Look on the bright side, if TR gets murdered, dismembered and then burned to a crisp in jail his supporters here still won't have done sod all to help him in real life, but they will have a new sense of vigour when protesting via a keyboard in comfort and safety.
Fucking hell. pot kettle and black springs to mind. I shouldn't argue with you really, you have probably already collated all my Nazism and passed it on to mossad.

D

Deleted 154930

Given the guy has kids, I would have expected you to think about the moronic statement you've just made.

Your almost antifas statement of his supporters doing something is almost incitement, as is revelling in something which is disgusting. Given the number of lawyers on this thread, maybe you should chat to them.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Given the guy has kids, I would have expected you to think about the moronic statement you've just made.

Your almost antifas statement of his supporters doing something is almost incitement, as is revelling in something which is disgusting. Given the number of lawyers on this thread, maybe you should chat to them.
I should tell the internet police post haste Ivan

I know what he’s like as a person.

He’s a cnut.

And a racist
Unless I'm mistaken, and I've missed it, I don't recall you ever having mentioning this fact before now?

Given the guy has kids he could have given a bit more thought to when deciding to 100% deliberately do something he was already told not to do by a judge and while he was under a suspended sentence.

I don't need to chat to any 'lawyers' as you seem to call them.
Don't make any mistake, if TR gets killed in prison I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep.

No attempt to mitigate, no interest in what the bloke is like as a person, certainly no interest in his backstory or interest in how someone becomes the TR of today.
Again, as you chose to ignore my question, ' why do you say if you took the trouble to learn about him'?

What is it you personally think I don't know about TR?

Oh yes, your not legit, if you don't agree with wee Grac.
On donations, now, who is the one making shit up, without a scintilla of evidence. I thought you only operated in hard dead facts?

I was interested in how TR became the MAN he is today, your story is probably a more complicated journey.
Your imagination and fantasies do you no favours and your comprehension doesn't help either. I may disagree with some posters but I don't think they're at it. You I do.

You don't seem legit and I'm not the only person to think this am I?

I said that I hope you've contributed, not that you have, not making diddly squat up is it?
Fuck knows what your code looks like, someone mentioned something at work t'other day; "spider code" which isn't to do with any app, it's code which is like a spider walked across the page - that's your logical process that is.

******* hell. pot kettle and black springs to mind. I shouldn't argue with you really, you have probably already collated all my Nazism and passed it on to mossad.
Ok, what's the pot and kettle. I'm not supporting TR and am not claiming to want to help or free him, I think the judge was correct and that TR's guilty plea was correct.
So what am I 'not' doing in a similar way to his supporters here, or did it just sound like a good phrase for you to use.
Have you done anything even remotely Nazi related, or have I even suggested you have?

Why would I even know anyone in Mossad or want to pass anything on to them.

The funny thing for me, is that you seemed to have just posted random phrases, and when broken down into components you seem to be replying to/inferring things I havent mentioned :)