Release Tommy Robinson

Not very smart are you?
You have a choice
1 plead guilty and do 13 months

2 plead not gulty and it's 2 years + an unlimited fine + Legal costs.

How confident are you of winning bearing in mind all of the mongs have decided you are guilty without seeing the evidence?
If he, or his brief more importantly, thought he wasn’t guilty, he’d have plead not guilty. That’s how courts work.

That he does, but most of his critics would be unaware of that point. How dare you mention it.

He has probably started to move further right, as he has taken that logical step of the system simply won't reform, but like I said, its the state who are radicalising him.
He doesn’t though and he’s quite happy to support white paedophiles when they’re his mates.

D

Deleted 154930

He doesn’t though and he’s quite happy to support white paedophiles when they’re his mates.
I accepted that point, aeons ago as you were the one which pointed it out to me :) I said, TR is a hypocrite. In a sense, he is not an ordinary working class lad anymore, he has become a politicised journalist, both those groups are all hypocrites.

D

Deleted 154930

What does that matter? He clearly is now.
On the modern interpretation; Yes.
I don't think he hates coloured people and I don't recognise Islamophobia as anything but a politicised word.
I personally don't like him politicising the issue and would rather he stuck to his own class and community and draw attention to there woes.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I accepted that point, aeons ago as you were the one which pointed it out to me :) I said, TR is a hypocrite. In a sense, he is not an ordinary working class lad anymore, he has become a politicised journalist, both those groups are all hypocrites.
Journalist? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

D

Deleted 154930

Journalist? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
What would you define as a journalist ? anyone with a camera these days is a photo journalist, someone who writes up there experiences is a JOURNAList. Might not be one to your taste, but its nice to know you have a crazy laugh, to try and avoid you in the street.

Listen Scatulus, why don't you just come clean and apply the "Reductio ad Hitlerum" argument, you know you want too.
Yup, that mask that isn't on there either.

I've already done it BTW, as a test, not in the post your unrighteous indignation fired off on though. Perhaps it was too subtle.

Much prefer using Godwin's law when we're talking about the internet rather than some pseudo latin tag.

I took the trouble to understand him, which puts me half a mile ahead of your bunker mentality to opposing views.
I did as well. He's a cunt. HTH.

everyone is a cnut who does not agree with you, I established that the first day I joined the forum.
He is, you are but not everyone who doesn't agree with me. HTH.

You're not legit either.

I hope you've donated to him.

D

Deleted 154930

He is, you are but not everyone who doesn't agree with me. HTH.

You're not legit either.

I hope you've donated to him.
Oh yes, your not legit, if you don't agree with wee Grac.
On donations, now, who is the one making shit up, without a scintilla of evidence. I thought you only operated in hard dead facts?

I was interested in how TR became the MAN he is today, your story is probably a more complicated journey.

Latest Threads