Release Tommy Robinson

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
No it's not his fault it the PC snowflake mongs like you repreating emotive crap without any evidence.
then you wonder why there are so many ISIS fighters from the UK and so many home grown terrorists.
Speaking of emotive crap, do you read your own work? you really should.
For instance
Not very smart are you?
You have a choice
1 plead guilty and do 13 months

2 plead not gulty and it's 2 years + an unlimited fine + Legal costs.

How confident are you of winning bearing in mind all of the mongs have decided you are guilty without seeing the evidence?

That he does, but most of his critics would be unaware of that point. How dare you mention it.

He has probably started to move further right, as he has taken that logical step of the system simply won't reform, but like I said, its the state who are radicalising him.
And also radicalising a lot of other folk, some of whom are as surprised themselves, as anyone else may be !!

That he does, but most of his critics would be unaware of that point. How dare you mention it.

He has probably started to move further right, as he has taken that logical step of the system simply won't reform, but like I said, its the state who are radicalising him.
No he has moved further to the left, he is a Classical Liberalist.

I appreciate that you have been trying to have a balanced and reasonable discussion here and am amazed that you have stuck it out for this long among what can only be described as a bunch of the least informed Barack room lawyers ever assembled to discuss a complex issue.

It is highly amusing to see people still going with the Guardian´s version of events at this stage inspite of it being thoroughly debunked.

It is very telling that those who appear to be left behind and embroiled in the misdirection, misinformation and lies by omission are also those unable to compose a sentence without including at least one insult aimed at their opposition.

I would leave it if I were you, they are not interested in learning anything or hearing a different view, they just want to argue with somebody on the internet.

D

Deleted 154930

I appreciate that you have been trying to have a balanced and reasonable discussion here and am amazed that you have stuck it out for this long among what can only be described as a bunch of the least informed Barack room lawyers ever assembled to discuss a complex issue.

It is highly amusing to see people still going with the Guardian´s version of events at this stage inspite of it being thoroughly debunked.

It is very telling that those who appear to be left behind and embroiled in the misdirection, misinformation and lies by omission are also those unable to compose a sentence without including at least one insult aimed at their opposition.

I would leave it if I were you, they are not interested in learning anything or hearing a different view, they just want to argue with somebody on the internet.
I don't believe in the idea of left/right, but gave them a bone and I was trying to get through there permathick skulls a wider point.

As you say, it just doesn't register that any other narrative exists, than TR sprung out of an egg a fully formed racist.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Is he or is he not in jail, after pleading guilty? Hard to see how that can be spun as misinformation.

Was he always a Racist ?
Was Peter Sutcliffe born a serial killer, was Harold Shipman?

Just because someone becomes something as a result of a perception, doesn’t make it right.

Your man though, is a Muslim basher always has been and always will be.

I watched his address at the Oxford Union, and despite him coming across all victimised and the people’s saviour, he is a nothing more than a thug who doesn’t like brown skinned people. Plain and simple.

MB

Last edited:
D

Deleted 154930

Was Peter Sutcliffe born a serial killer, was Harold Shipman?

Just because someone becomes something as a result of a perception, doesn’t make it right.

Your man though, is a Muslim badger, always has been and always will be.

I watched his address at the Oxford Union, and despite him coming across all victimised and the people’s saviour, he is a nothing more than a thug who doesn’t like brown skinned people. Plain and simple.

MB
So your not interested in peoples motivations, or, to see if its something in our society turned someone into those two monsters.

TR is entirely political, he does not come off as an old fashioned colour racist at all. I don't give a shoite about the modern obsession with Islamophobia or any other phobias. Been Christian, I take regular abuse, nobody is there to defend me and why should they, I am a grown up.

You on the other hand, your perceptions of the man are odd. Where in the Oxford Uni vid does he give any impression of dislikeing brown people ?? tell me the minute and I will go back and watch the vid, then come back here and apologise to you.

You on the other hand, your perceptions of the man are odd. Where in the Oxford Uni vid does he give any impression of dislikeing brown people ?? tell me the minute and I will go back and watch the vid, then come back here and apologise to you.
That was my point, he didn’t. He gave a very good , 1 sided view that he’s the victim in all this - very clever of him.

Unfortunately, people who aren’t very bright don’t see straight through it and buy in to his crap.

The man is a racist. This is my last post in this thread as I am bored of hearing the same shit over and over again.

MB

When TR gets out, I’ll happily buy him a pint - purely because of the amount of triggering he’s caused in a load of his fans.

He’s still a belter, though.

........too late, he's already dead, after poisoning his Alsatian Blondie and his wife he shot himself in the head with a PPK......oh, wait, no, that's next week

Latest Threads