Release Tommy Robinson

For once apply some actual logic.
1. Foreign Aid comes out of the peoples pockets.
2. Government has a border system which has allowed millions of people into the country.
3. Those who are hurt the most are the lowest people in our society and the victims get nothing of note.
4. People like TR try to do something, but do it the wrong way.

I feel sorry for no.3 and would like to dole out some of that cash from no.1 to both the victims and into public services. You care more about another country, than you do about the innocent victims of crimes, where a foreign born person is involved.
That isn't logic.

Logic is the science of argument and comes in two main flavours: inductive and deductive. Inductive is: if something happens say 10 times in a row there's a chance it will happen again. Inductive logic recognises it can still be wrong.

Deductive logic was formulated by Aristotle, who as well as being a bugger for the bottle, said that:

If A is true, and if B is true, then C is true.

A and B are premises: if the premises are true, and the link is sound, the conclusion MUST be true.

Your points 1-3 may even be true (though debatable) but even if true they do not prove 4.

They certainly don't justify your final paragraph, which is wibble, and depends on an ad hominem. It also focuses attention on your issue (dare I say idee fixe?) with 'foreign born'

your solution is the standard one: Hot air, slag off TR to make you feel virtuous and then do nothing, well that will definitely address the problem.
No I actually pay taxes to help solve the problem, this pays for courts, police, social workers, prisons, and legislators. If you had ever lived here you might have known this. You festering stinkhorn.

The actual video recorded by TR is on youtube it is about an hour and 15 mins long. Watching the first 6 minutes be is saying "alleged" and does check with police where is and is not the court and where he can record. He also seems aware of the reporting restrictions. He does read out the names and charges. but says he has to be careful what he says and where he stands. Not watched it all yet but might be an idea if those commenting here do watch it to see the evidence.

As I have not watched it all yet so don't know the full content and bearing in mind he has been jailed for contempt of court due to it I am not going to post the link here. Just because it is on youtube or Facebook does not mean it is not in contempt of an English court.

The actual video recorded by TR is on youtube it is about an hour and 15 mins long. Watching the first 6 minutes be is saying "alleged" and does check with police where is and is not the court and where he can record. He also seems aware of the reporting restrictions. He does read out the names and charges. but says he has to be careful what he says and where he stands. Not watched it all yet but might be an idea if those commenting here do watch it to see the evidence.

As I have not watched it all yet so don't know the full content and bearing in mind he has been jailed for contempt of court due to it I am not going to post the link here. Just because it is on youtube or Facebook does not mean it is not in contempt of an English court.
I think he is a target, I read his book and he doesn't come across as a complete dickhead at all, naïve maybe, but definitely not a knuckle dragger.

So you’d remove foreign aid from people who need it in order for your ridiculous scheme to work? Some foreign aid isn’t spent well but a lot is.

In addition to which many of these individuals are U.K. born to start with...
Removal of foreign aid would have a serious impact on Mercedes, I doubt if the Swiss would like it either.

No I actually pay taxes to help solve the problem, this pays for courts, police, social workers, prisons, and legislators. If you had ever lived here you might have known this. You festering stinkhorn.
I do as well, all I ask is that the law is applied without fear or favour, which it obviously wasn't for a very long time and I would like to know why.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

I should tell the judge he's got it all wrong then, along with the Custody Sgt and the arresting officer. I'm sure he'll be out tomorrow with the thanks of a grateful parliament and a pound from the poor box.

Do they need it, do the people of this country need things as well. If the nation is going to operate an open/backdoor policy of migration, its the people who suffer from the side effects.

The comfy class weep for the poor of the world and seem completely unaware how hard it is in the country. They won't deport them, you and others won't at least make it somebody else who pays the detrimental costs, or free up some cash to at least give the victims enough money to start a new life.

On the Paedo Asian gangs, who are UK Born, I accept there is nothing we can do, but follow the normal legal process. Which is ?? generally the vast majority of the country think people who commit those types of crime should receive terminal benefits.
You've failed the Turing Test.

W.T.F. . . . someone even thought police horses would be appropriate !!

The difference between the proper news reports and TR is that the papers have pointed out that they are, atm, accused of the crime, TR was basically say they are guilty of the crime before a verdict had been passed. It is up to the courts to establish their guilt not the public.

Having watched the entired live feed (1 hour 15 mins of it) he is in a public space and is carefull not to show anyone in the court environs including the supporters of the accused the window. Some of whom were allegedly making death threats.

Also he always says "accused" and"alleged" he does not say they are guilty. His video actualy shows and says less than similar reports by the other main news outlets.

What has he done?

How many paedophile gangs has he uncovered?
How many victims of CSE has he rescued?
What help has he been to the Authorities?

What TR Did was raise the profile of these gangs, the ones the Police and social services had been ignoring for years, to the pont where the police and social services could not ignore it. There was a TV play about one of the gangs and it shows how the PC social services and the Police refused to act. In fact they criminalised one of the victims.

Thus he has been no help to the authorities as they were desperately trying to ignore it so they were not accused of being racist. HE stood up and they had to act.

TR also named a large number of dangerous fundamentalist islamic groups in Luton. He was called a racist for that. Most of the groups and certainly most of their members have since been identified as terrorists many having committed acts of terrorism in the UK or as part of Taliban or ISIS abroad.

He is some what naive and a bit of a loose cannon but not racist. On his last live stream (that he was arrested for) he was greated as a good person doing the right thing by several asians. He has had many asians and jews speak out in his defence. Whereas the European far right (neo-nazis) have attacked him.

The problem is the EDL rallys did attract a lot of the far right who are racist. One thing that did not help at the few I was covering was that the police tended to coral them in a pub way past the start time before releasing them (late) for the rally. Thus they were a lot drunker than they should have been. The EDL Stewards did try and control them rabble but not always successfully.

Recently Professor Green did a fascinating documentary on the white working class which shows why they are feeling disenfranchised they feel they have no where to go in their own country. They tend to translate the anti fundamental Islan stance of TR as anti all molselms (we don't blame all Roman Catholics for the high instance of child abuse byt the RC Clergy). This was a lot of the pro Brexit vote in some areas who wanted to control borders and get rid of immigrants.

Those of you have have been to Afghanistan or Syria are likly to have come up against some of the people TR warned about years before. Had he been listened to then things might have been different.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Having watched the entired live feed (1 hour 15 mins of it) he is in a public space and is carefull not to show anyone in the court environs including the supporters of the accused the window. Some of whom were allegedly making death threats.

Also he always says "accused" and"alleged" he does not say they are guilty. His video actualy shows and says less than similar reports by the other main news outlets.
Like I said go tell the judge he's got it wrong. clearly, you know better than him.

I should tell the judge he's got it all wrong then, along with the Custody Sgt and the arresting officer. I'm sure he'll be out tomorrow with the thanks of a grateful parliament and a pound from the poor box.

The most of the police are usually quite ignorant of the laws in this area. I know this from personal experience. At one time several of the the photographers in London covering this sort of thing were earning more money from compensation from the met for wrongfull arrest than from the photography. It was so bad there was a whole organisation set up for it. "I am a photogrtapher not a terrorist" PHNAT

What TR Did was raise the profile of these gangs, the ones the Police and social services had been ignoring for years, to the pont where the police and social services could not ignore it. There was a TV play about one of the gangs and it shows how the PC social services and the Police refused to act. In fact they criminalised one of the victims.

Thus he has been no help to the authorities as they were desperately trying to ignore it so they were not accused of being racist. HE stood up and they had to act.

TR also named a large number of dangerous fundamentalist islamic groups in Luton. He was called a racist for that. Most of the groups and certainly most of their members have since been identified as terrorists many having committed acts of terrorism in the UK or as part of Taliban or ISIS abroad.

He is some what naive and a bit of a loose cannon but not racist. On his last live stream (that he was arrested for) he was greated as a good person doing the right thing by several asians. He has had many asians and jews speak out in his defence. Whereas the European far right (neo-nazis) have attacked him.

The problem is the EDL rallys did attract a lot of the far right who are racist. One thing that did not help at the few I was covering was that the police tended to coral them in a pub way past the start time before releasing them (late) for the rally. Thus they were a lot drunker than they should have been. The EDL Stewards did try and control them rabble but not always successfully.

Recently Professor Green did a fascinating documentary on the white working class which shows why they are feeling disenfranchised they feel they have no where to go in their own country. They tend to translate the anti fundamental Islan stance of TR as anti all molselms (we don't blame all Roman Catholics for the high instance of child abuse byt the RC Clergy). This was a lot of the pro Brexit vote in some areas who wanted to control borders and get rid of immigrants.

Those of you have have been to Afghanistan or Syria are likly to have come up against some of the people TR warned about years before. Had he been listened to then things might have been different.
You seem to know a great deal about Yaxley-Lennon.

Can you show when he "raised the profile" of these gangs? I take your comment to indicate that his conduct brough them to the attention of the Authorities who otherwise would not have prosecuted them.

Second question - any reason why his focus is solely on Asian gangs, and no focus on the horrors perpetuated by some members of the Catholic Church?

The most of the police are usually quite ignorant of the laws in this area. I know this from personal experience. At one time several of the the photographers in London covering this sort of thing were earning more money from compensation from the met for wrongfull arrest than from the photography. It was so bad there was a whole organisation set up for it. "I am a photogrtapher not a terrorist" PHNAT
Like the incidence of the tog getting arrested for being "too tall" as really they didn't like him taking photos were he was but had no genuine legal reason to stop him so went for him intimidating an female office by the simple act of being too tall

Latest Threads