Release Tommy Robinson

Well every other news channel covered the verdicts including nameing names an showing pictures.
for example all names, background and video of defendants ariving at court
https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/ten-not-guilty-operation-tendersea-13878881

this is a report by the SAS* doing the same

*SAS== SikhAwarenessSociety yes, really. Interestingly these people are the same race as the defendants but saying the same as TR. they have more videos of this case including filming the defendants entering court and giving details of the cases *with comments*

I susspect you are right about not realising the significance of the three parts however that did not stop al the other news media broadcasting exactly the same as TR .

Incidentally he is not thick 11 GCSE's (A-C) If you whatch the adress to the Oxofrd Union by TR you will see why he did not go onto A levels.
SAS are as popular with the Sikhs I know as the EDL are with most of arrse.

The fact you seem entirely blind to different standards of behaviour in different countries, is ever so virtuous, have a low cal gluten free biscuit.... But also completely moronic.

On the issue of TRs mates, that is merely a weaponised dig, which is peddled to shut down his view. Whatboutery seems to be the common term on the forum.
It appears that you are...
No, there are two migration problems, leaving the EU solves one.
...being treated with the respect you deserve.

Prisoner:
Flat fee for the length of sentence (1 month = £3000) + cost of prison for a day, no idea = Sum of money debited from International Development.

Not that hard, given I did that in a minute.
Where do you get that number from? A prisoner per day cost is higher than you think and you haven’t worked in how much it would cost to administer, analyse and audit it plus the staff to administer, analyse and audit it...

D

Deleted 154930

Where do you get that number from? A prisoner per day cost is higher than you think and you haven’t worked in how much it would cost to administer, analyse and audit it plus the staff to administer, analyse and audit it...
Are you suggesting the prisons are full of foreign born people ?

I have no idea how much it costs to hold a prisoner for one day, but assume
1. Its a fixed amount.
2. Administrative fee,charged on a monthly rate,
3. Add the two together and you have a number.
4. Add all those numbers together at the end of the month and Home Office could easily hire a few people financed through the admin fee to do a fairly simple calculation, or use spreadsheets or simply anomised calculator in the cloud.

It would likely be either zero cost, or actually a profit for the Home Office. The international development can whistle if they complain, its a policy I made up on the back of a fag packet. But, as you lot say, its just too hard.

Are you suggesting the prisons are full of foreign born people ?

I have no idea how much it costs to hold a prisoner for one day, but assume
1. Its a fixed amount.
2. Administrative fee,charged on a monthly rate,
3. Add the two together and you have a number.
4. Add all those numbers together at the end of the month and Home Office could easily hire a few people financed through the admin fee to do a fairly simple calculation, or use spreadsheets or simply anomised calculator in the cloud.

It would likely be either zero cost, or actually a profit for the Home Office. The international development can whistle if they complain, its a policy I made up on the back of a fag packet. But, as you lot say, its just too hard.
No and nowhere did I say that. Where would you deport them to? Most are British nationals. A small scheme like the one you’re proposing costs out all proportion to the size of it would suggest. It wouldn’t make any money for anyone and would eat into already scarce resource to administer it.

D

Deleted 154930

.............and what happens when you ASSume?
I haven't a clue what your talking about and you clearly didn't read what I wrote. But just for you I went and checked, took about 50 seconds.

£40,000 a year, so lets just round up to £3,334 a month plus an administrative fee £3000 = £6,334 per month * No of Prisoners = monthly amount deducted from the foreign aid budget for foreign born prisoners.

D

Deleted 154930

No and nowhere did I say that. Where would you deport them to? Most are British nationals. A small scheme like the one you’re proposing costs out all proportion to the size of it would suggest. It wouldn’t make any money for anyone and would eat into already scarce resource to administer it.
Oh and bill international development the cost of the trial up front.

D

Deleted 154930

hardly small if you know how many foreign born people are in UK Prisons.

Oh and bill international development the cost of the trial up front.
You've managed to achieve something I thought was impossible, made me believe you're a bigger cock than I already did. some outstand knobjockery to do it. Away and read about collective punishment.

D

Deleted 154930

You've managed to achieve something I thought was impossible, made me believe you're a bigger cock than I already did. some outstand knobjockery to do it. Away and read about collective punishment.
Who is been punished, name one of them?

I haven't a clue what your talking about and you clearly didn't read what I wrote. But just for you I went and checked, took about 50 seconds.

£40,000 a year, so lets just round up to £3,334 a month plus an administrative fee £3000 = £6,334 per month * No of Prisoners = monthly amount deducted from the foreign aid budget for foreign born prisoners.
So you’d remove foreign aid from people who need it in order for your ridiculous scheme to work? Some foreign aid isn’t spent well but a lot is.

In addition to which many of these individuals are U.K. born to start with...

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well every other news channel covered the verdicts including nameing names an showing pictures.
for example all names, background and video of defendants ariving at court
https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/ten-not-guilty-operation-tendersea-13878881

this is a report by the SAS* doing the same

*SAS== SikhAwarenessSociety yes, really. Interestingly these people are the same race as the defendants but saying the same as TR. they have more videos of this case including filming the defendants entering court and giving details of the cases *with comments*

I susspect you are right about not realising the significance of the three parts however that did not stop al the other news media broadcasting exactly the same as TR .

Incidentally he is not thick 11 GCSE's (A-C) If you whatch the adress to the Oxofrd Union by TR you will see why he did not go onto A levels.
The difference between the proper news reports and TR is that the papers have pointed out that they are, atm, accused of the crime, TR was basically say they are guilty of the crime before a verdict had been passed. It is up to the courts to establish their guilt not the public.

Latest Threads