Release Tommy Robinson

Show me a link to any news outlet that has published the verdicts. I suspect you’ll struggle to do that.
Nope, names picutres and verdicts on the BBC though some of the names were not given and pictures were blurred. I will see if I can dig it up. (supposed to be paining the summer house this afternoon) however your point is that whilst some could and were named some weren't and it may be that small distinction that TR missed.

Separately, I see that the Veterans Against Terrorism FB page has been infiltrated by a Leftie and sell known Arrser. And causing some upset...
bloody hell, I've just blagged entry into that August body. Full of arseholes beating on about the importance of a Brexit March.
Excruciating.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Whataboutry
*SAS== SikhAwarenessSociety yes, really. Interestingly these people are the same race as the defendants but saying the same as TR. they have more videos of this case including filming the defendants entering court and giving details of the cases *with comments*
Misspelt gibberish
/QUOTE]
You do know of course the Sikh isn't on a suspended sentence, and I would advise against telling a Sikh he's the same as a Moslem you fucking ignoramus.

It looks "industrial" in that it certainly appears to be systemised, given the same methods are used by the same "type" of people across the country.

Whether that's because they know it will work, or it's culturally retained behaviour is, frankly, moot.

* My condolences on your hideous birth defect
Thanks! I'm still trying to cope with it :)

However I doubt that the term was being used in the way Adam Smith would have being used. It was being used in the sense of 'fahrsends of 'em'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact you seem entirely blind to different standards of behaviour in different countries, is ever so virtuous, have a low cal gluten free biscuit.... But also completely moronic.

On the issue of TRs mates, that is merely a weaponised dig, which is peddled to shut down his view. Whatboutery seems to be the common term on the forum.

The fact that you seem to think it's possible to have different immigration rules for different countries based on the fact that some of the citizens of a country are criminals is slightly bizarre and would be unenforceable in law.

D

Deleted 154930

The fact that you seem to think it's possible to have different immigration rules for different countries based on the fact that some of the citizens of a country are criminals is slightly bizarre and would be unenforceable in law.
Ah, the Law again... Whenever anyone tries to debate and move to solutions, people erect that wall. Because, you know the legal profession is complicit. Human Rights law has been rewritten, without a by or leave to the populace and the whole rotten legal system, has very little support in the wider general population.

Well every other news channel covered the verdicts including nameing names an showing pictures.
for example all names, background and video of defendants ariving at court
https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/ten-not-guilty-operation-tendersea-13878881

this is a report by the SAS* doing the same

*SAS== SikhAwarenessSociety yes, really. Interestingly these people are the same race as the defendants but saying the same as TR. they have more videos of this case including filming the defendants entering court and giving details of the cases *with comments*

I susspect you are right about not realising the significance of the three parts however that did not stop al the other news media broadcasting exactly the same as TR .

Incidentally he is not thick 11 GCSE's (A-C) If you whatch the adress to the Oxofrd Union by TR you will see why he did not go onto A levels.
Did you think that vid would look different today than it did the previous time it was posted in this thread?

Ah, the Law again... Whenever anyone tries to debate and move to solutions, people erect that wall. Because, you know the legal profession is complicit. Human Rights law has been rewritten, without a by or leave to the populace and the whole rotten legal system, has very little support in the wider general population.

It's the law that stops us turning into another Somalia you dunce.

Whose law, you and people like you who have been busy rewriting the laws. Or the rest of the country.

The law as laid down by Parliament. You do know how the law works in this country? Laws are made by MPs and interpreted by judges. 'Human rights lawyers' neither make them nor apply them. They advocate for their clients. They have no law making or enforcing powers at all.

You stupid wanker!

The State law, sorry you don't like it, but there you are - here's a hint, when you're doing the 'obligations under civil law' bit of Live armed Guard training it's probably not a good idea to say you don't see why the Rules of Engagement on your green card apply to you because 'you don't agree with the law' (the colour may have changed, it's been a while)

D

Deleted 154930

The law as laid down by Parliament. You do know how the law works in this country? Laws are made by MPs and interpreted by judges. 'Human rights lawyers' neither make them nor apply them. They advocate for their clients. They have no law making or enforcing powers at all.
How many MPs are lawyers by trade ? Blair and his Missus did very well out of HR rewrites.

Latest Threads