Release Tommy Robinson

It's a reasonable question. We don't know from the limited data so far reported. Which is part of the issue I have with those jumping on the 'Free TR' bus. And also why you don't have the evidence to support the use of the word 'industrial'.

Most of these seem to come from the same background as your good self, it must have been hard having the only copy of the Guardian down't pit.
This is your best? <snigger>

I read Grauniad, Tele, FT, DM, Sun, Express, Arab News, Al Jazira, RUSI and so on - anything with news, good to get all perspectives. A bit better than Völkischer Beobachter champ.

TR is a twat . There, I have agreed with you. No further discussion required, I will voluntarily no-platform myself and you and Gracs can carry on with your mutual masturbation unhindered.
Good, don't let the door etc...

Been doing that I think but your obtuse double act is starting to amuse me.
Not half as much as your slipping mask amuses me champ.

So, forgive me for being unfashionably numerate but 2% of all CSE cases does not warrant the use of 'industrial' as an adjective.

* I'm a cockney so this is NOT cultural appropriation...
It looks "industrial" in that it certainly appears to be systemised, given the same methods are used by the same "type" of people across the country.

Whether that's because they know it will work, or it's culturally retained behaviour is, frankly, moot.

* My condolences on your hideous birth defect

..........so...........Tommy..........is he, you know............., dead yet? Or is it tomorrow? I need to write his obituary - anyone know how to spell racist fucknuckle and publicity hound?

Last edited:
D

Deleted 154930

That pretty much explains a large chunk of law enforcement, local councils, and social work leaders in Telford and Rotheram etc. I don't know how we are all supposed to play nicely together if some kids don't get boundaries. Don't forget that it took whistleblowers and troublemakers with moral courage to even get this particular evil on the radar in the first place.
Edited to add: Without this level of PC-inspired abrogation of responsibility, TR, the EDL, Geert Wilders, the Afd and indeed Griffin et al, gain no traction with the wider public. I still regard the revival of this type of politics as a symptom of a much deeper malaise rather than as a disease in itself.
Causality; Many of the Pakistani men involved in this stuff, were also involved in criminality; drug dealing, dishing out alcohol to minors, yet the police couldn't even arrest them for that..

The root cause was the establishment were desperately trying to ignore the negative side effects of open borders, so orders had gone out. All the anti-TR posters, just skate over that point and hurriedly suggest lessons learned and all the usual evasive establishment crap when they want the debate to end.

TR believes its still going on, the trials would back that opinion up. Where TR is probably wrong, is they are at least prepared to deal with things now, but what else could the establishment been hiding, about criminality from our new citizens.

Interesting.
However it was not "during the trial" the trail had effectively finished and this was for the verdict. At that point no one on the Jury, or indeed anyone who could affect the case, was going to see any of the footage untill after the Guilty (as it turned out ) verdict.

The point that it missed is that the information TR broadcast in this case was already in the public domain. Both in published court papers and many other news outlets.

In addition There are very many cases of the defandants being videoed and named along with their alleged crimes broadcast by BBC, Sky, ITV etc.

BBC Sky ITV http://www.itv.com/news/2014-07-04/judge-jails-rolf-harris-after-he-shows-no-remorse-for-his-crimes/
NDTV https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10571652/Rolf-Harris-arrives-at-court.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1080076/Rolf-Harris-flanked-family-arrives-court.html

So this does seem to be politically motivated against TR.

Notwithstanding that TR is a twat for videoing *INSIDE* a court the last time which got him the intiial suspended sentence in the first place. Doing the live stream outside this court when he knew he was likey to be leaned on was also not clever as he has discovered. Had anyone else bar TR done it they would not have been arrested. That is the rub. He should have got soMe one else to do the video.

Similar tactics have been used against activists from all political and other causes. CND, Green Peace et al have alleged similar in the past.

TR has embarrassed the Establishment by being right on many things and his ability to rouse a rabble (especially this coming year during the upheaval that wil be Brexit) is something that will frighten them. Hence any excuse to have him out of the way.

Last edited:
Causality; Many of the Pakistani men involved in this stuff, were also involved in criminality; drug dealing, dishing out alcohol to minors, yet the police couldn't even arrest them for that..

The root cause was the establishment were desperately trying to ignore the negative side effects of open borders, so orders had gone out. .
Err... the Open Borders are with the EU and last time I looked Pakistan is not part of the EU. The imigration to the UK from Asia is mainly down to UK Immigration controls and the Commonwealth.