Release Tommy Robinson

As I pointed out to your posting **** buddy, people who use this kind of thing for political and ideological reasons tend to not give a flying **** about the victims and are as likely to be abusers, or more so, than the general population.
That pretty much explains a large chunk of law enforcement, local councils, and social work leaders in Telford and Rotheram etc. I don't know how we are all supposed to play nicely together if some kids don't get boundaries. Don't forget that it took whistleblowers and troublemakers with moral courage to even get this particular evil on the radar in the first place.
Edited to add: Without this level of PC-inspired abrogation of responsibility, TR, the EDL, Geert Wilders, the Afd and indeed Griffin et al, gain no traction with the wider public. I still regard the revival of this type of politics as a symptom of a much deeper malaise rather than as a disease in itself.

Last edited:
That pretty much explains a large chunk of law enforcement, local councils, and social work leaders in Telford and Rotheram etc. I don't know how we are all supposed to play nicely together if some kids don't get boundaries. Don't forget that it took whistleblowers and troublemakers with moral courage to even get this particular evil on the radar in the first place.
I think you're absolutely right.

Unless you're claiming that our 'ero TR is one of these "whistleblowers...in the first place". Because it seems he wasn't.

I think you're absolutely right.

Unless you're claiming that our 'ero TR is one of these "whistleblowers...in the first place". Because it seems he wasn't.
No he wasn't, there is a touch of the bandwagon going on with Tommy, he took it too far for publicity and is now dining on porridge. However Griffin ended up in court for talking about it 14 years ago and he doesn't need any lessons in knuckle dragging.

Did any involve a friendly bear?
at 3 AFA we had 'the phantom Bob caller' for some reason a driver/rad op who I will not reveal the name of ("spider" Webb) used to randomly send 'BOB' over the net. Our RSI was going spare trying to work out who it was, he had charts up on who'd been on which exercise, and who had good comms.. he was closing in on spider, so on an exercise that spider was absent from, err, someone was asked to do a couple of 'bobs' to confuse the issue.

we also had Papa Kilo Oscar (put kettle on) or sometimes used as address group 'PKON' (put kettle on now)

Regardless, she still endorsed it.

And that's it, words spoken.
Why isn't she witch-hunted and sacked like everybody else who does the same, twitter account closed etc etc, is it because she is a "brown" politician and can therefore never be racist.
We all know the craic. it's because she is a minority, on the left, and therefore standing in the moral high ground. ******* hypocrite.
Because it was sarcasm.

Yes, it was probably inappropriate given her position, but if anyone had posted it here no one would have batted an eyelid.

at 3 AFA we had 'the phantom Bob caller' for some reason a driver/rad op who I will not reveal the name of ("spider" Webb) used to randomly send 'BOB' over the net. Our RSI was going spare trying to work out who it was, he had charts up on who'd been on which exercise, and who had good comms.. he was closing in on spider, so on an exercise that spider was absent from, err, someone was asked to do a couple of 'bobs' to confuse the issue.

we also had Papa Kilo Oscar (put kettle on) or sometimes used as address group 'PKON' (put kettle on now)
Love it.

A Tele-op (Ling.) used to claim he’d got a Soviet Air Force voice net with a callsign ‘Bruzon’.

Sometimes this net had bad comms and switched to Morse with callsign TW0S (tea white no sugar).

Oh, somebody's tired!
I certainly am.

But that's because I've been working for a living - a concept that seems to elude a lot of the more foot-stampy march-for-whatever types on the left.

I certainly am.

But that's because I've been working for a living - a concept that seems to elude a lot of the more foot-stampy march-for-whatever types on the left.
Don’t have a go at me because I thought of a unique early retirement plan.

You just can't help yourself, just because I think a right wing extremist who, by his own admission, broke the conditions of his suspended sentence should go back to prison it doesn't make me Rosa Luxembourg

Any news on his planned "accidental" death?

You just can't help yourself, just because I think a right wing extremist who, by his own admission, broke the conditions of his suspended sentence should go back to prison it doesn't make me Rosa Luxembourg

Any news on his planned "accidental" death?

In all seriousness shall we do a sweep on his date of death? All proceeds to Antifa.

Latest Threads