Release Tommy Robinson

It's all wrong, I agree, But what gets my back right up is the Pakistani CSE exploit was all given a blind eye by many authorities, Hell even some labour councillor said that "victims should shut up for the sake of diversity" or to the words of in light of the scandal, Scandal is not a term used in the other cases of CSE, which highlights the problem completely.

Either way, this isn't going away and time will shine a lot more light on the extent. Of course, things could once again be brushed under the carpet or buried under bad news. The political class and their stooges are good at that.
There I agree with you.

making someone jealous is not nice.
Technically speaking, instead of Wavell/ptarmigan tedium and been brave in front of the bear. You were tucked up in bed, listening to naughty goings on, in the GSFG Officers quarters.
50% of the time yes.

I can’t tell you about the rest.

It’s not that you’re not highly vetted enough. Just that you’d not understand it, and the bits you faintly grasped would give you an inferiority complex about both your trade skills and masculinity.

Sorry.

Fortunately not, I'm way better looking and would make a uniform look so godly the MoD would be (s)creaming at the chance to have me advertise it, regardless of where haha.
No, no emotions, the nootropics supercharge is wearing off.

Tubby! I will have you know I keep myself in pretty damn good shape and above average health.
I drink once a week and do two fast 6 mile bike sprints every weekday to work, my youngest keeps me on my toes on weekends, after that gaming and this f*cking forum burns up chill time, So, yeah no emotions, Just acting as a 45 year young should.

Whoa thread drift.

@widow11 piss off twerp, have a bucket...

I thought I was straight.

I’ve got the horn now. It’s a new, unsettling experience.... clearly I had a latent attraction to hot, narcissistic, boastful middle-aged men.

Can we meet irl?

it boggles the mind that even people to the left of corbyn have to admit that there are jihadi's from the network here now but you don''t think so. You must have some super top secret access to stuff us non-soldiers have but you can''t tell us, because then you would have to bore us to death with left wing politics and recitations of the media narrative.

I’m to the left of Corbyn (well on some things) and I’m an ex soldier.

I’m sure there are jihadi knob heads here.

I’m pretty sure the poster you’re attacking would agree there are juhadi knobheads here.

What’s your underdeveloped point, caller?

Race war....wtf....you really are deranged, aren't you.

What's wrong with you? Did you spend your younger years abusing other races and now feel you can wage an imaginary war against people you disagree with like it's some sort of repentance. Good luck with that.
Has scoffing all that low hanging fruit left bad stains on your hands, you're already in the weeds foraging for feces to chuck around like a rabid chimpanzee.

Ignorance of the law...It's people like you who ignored the ideological rape of thousands of girls that TR was exposing and got locked up for, then the hundreds of murders that you seem to have fun bashing people for having a bit of outrage alongside TR, You have the cheek to call others ignorant. Get your heed back in sand you radge huckle.

Wow. What a shiny bell end you are.

And stupid.

Last edited:

I’m sure there are jihadi knob heads here.

I’m pretty sure the poster you’re attacking would agree there are juhadi knobheads here.

What’s your underdeveloped point, caller?
Wow! For someone that takes great delight in abusing some of his fellow arrsers, about their so-called poor grammar and spelling, you have certainly made yourself look like a bit of a hypocritical dick old son.

I thought I was straight.

I’ve got the horn now. It’s a new, unsettling experience.... clearly I had a latent attraction to hot, narcissistic, boastful middle-aged men.

Can we meet irl?
That took a while :clap:

Part of that was a wind -up, clearly. Are you not happy and proud of yourself schnookums?
You can lay off that bonk-on too, so no IRL for you. Get yourself over to pinkworld if you want to dibble dabble :hump:

Wow, that's pretty damn far-left, what went wrong? Are you a member of the Loyal Ragiment of AntiFa? How do the masks fit? I bet you feel like a right old Brigadier amongst the black-bloc.

Oh wait, you could be an AntiFa walt, what colour is the free trade coffee hut?

PS - learn how to multi-quote instead of filling the page with posts, make a sand model with bits of string and name tags if it helps.

It's all wrong, I agree, But what gets my back right up is the Pakistani CSE exploit was all given a blind eye by many authorities,
Agreed 100% - and if TR was standing outside some council offices/police station/etc demanding that all cases of suspected sex crimes are treated equally then I’d have a lot more time for his message. But he was “protesting” outside the trial of people who clearly had already been caught and put on trial.

Hell even some labour councillor said that "victims should shut up for the sake of diversity"
That I find a little unlikely, although if you have a source I’m all ears.

Yeah, read it again - it’s a retweet from a satirical acocunt, and clearly meant sarcastically.
Regardless, she still endorsed it.

But her actions were criticised by Equality and Human Rights Commission chief executive Rebecca Hilsenrath who said she should ‘know better’.
And that's it, words spoken.
Why isn't she witch-hunted and sacked like everybody else who does the same, twitter account closed etc etc, is it because she is a "brown" politician and can therefore never be racist.
We all know the craic. it's because she is a minority, on the left, and therefore standing in the moral high ground. Fucking hypocrite.

Why isn't she witch-hunted and sacked like everybody else who does the same, twitter account closed etc etc, is it because she is a "brown" politician and can therefore never be racist.
We all know the craic. it's because she is a minority, on the left, and therefore standing in the moral high ground. ******* hypocrite.
Ex Labour Party donor and supporter Alan Sugar.
BBC facing call to sack Lord Sugar over 'racist' Senegal tweet

We all know the craic. it's because she is a minority, on the left, and therefore standing in the moral high ground. ******* hypocrite.
Plus shes ugly

That took a while :clap:

Part of that was a wind -up, clearly. Are you not happy and proud of yourself schnookums?
You can lay off that bonk-on too, so no IRL for you. Get yourself over to pinkworld if you want to dibble dabble :hump:

Wow, that's pretty damn far-left, what went wrong? Are you a member of the Loyal Ragiment of AntiFa? How do the masks fit? I bet you feel like a right old Brigadier amongst the black-bloc.

Oh wait, you could be an AntiFa walt, what colour is the free trade coffee hut?

PS - learn how to multi-quote instead of filling the page with posts, make a sand model with bits of string and name tags if it helps.
Oh shush.

Have a bag of crisps and a shandy.

.... if you get lonely in the night, I’m up at the old Chatêau, there’s no pressure.

Latest Threads