Release Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson has been arrested for breach of the peace whilst filming the court case (from outside only)

Sign the petition to release him....

Petition unterschreiben

Nope.

Is this a new euphemism for taking a shit?

"I'll be with you in five, I just have to release Tommy Robinson"

PS: No.

No,

Now fuçk off you stupid rascist cünt

Last edited:
Relax, he's settling in and making new friends. If he didn't want to go he'd have followed the judges exact and legally binding requirements.

Relax, he's settling in and making new friends. If he didn't want to go he'd have followed the judges exact and legally binding requirements.
He's toned up, got a bit of colour and acquired some tatts, I see.

Edited to add: and no, I won't sign the petition, either.

Oh, joy - yet another thread about a waste-of-skin oxygen thief Tommy Robinson.

The keeper of the sacred function should pop over and give the OP a thorough shoeing - and not just for failing to use said function, either.

P.S. Is this cobblers really worthy of CA...?

up at 429,000+ without you :) so long as those who want to sign see it, then all is well :D

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hole

up at 429,000+ without you :) so long as those who want to sign see it, then all is well :D
Why do you and the 428,999 other broken-brained belters think the courts, having correctly applied the law, will be influenced in any way by this petition?

They tend to deal with facts, evidence and statute rather than pandering to shouty minorities in an effort to be "popular." We leave that sort of whiffle to the Spams, where judges have to face public election to get and keep their jobs and there is thus surely some influence over how they conduct themselves in court.