relationships

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yorkshirepudding, Nov 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going through a rough time with the missus, nticed that the old broads make you happier but just as sad? proberbly my fault because im a jelous twat but im in a spot of bother with her lasses, great. Any tips?

Sad, so sad one is to be on this ever so homo night!

This will proberbly get deleted, i just wanted my rant, i can;t wait to join, t'will be the way out of most of my problems.

I need love and affection because im a fuucking attention whore at the moment :evil:

YP

2. Wimmin are bollox. I pulled a gorgeous girl at the weekend, we got on great but I've got a missus and felt pretty bad about it. She figured out I was hiding somehting so I told her, and now she's given me the heave hoe. All this despite the fact that I've been stupid enough to take her back after she did the same thing to me 4 times! Jesus fcuking christ wimmin, talk about double standards! I'm not going gay, but I really don't like you all at the moment!

Except the bird I pulled, she's actually pretty sound.

3. Jealousy is a manifestation of insecurity; get you confidence in yourself together.
    If you will patch things up -- good. If not, then it was not meant to be and it's not the end of the world: there is more fish in a pond.

4. I didnt understand a word of it ... was it written in Northern colloquialism or just wahh-ish drivel?

5. Go open a vain - remember, it's along it, not across it!!!

6. You do know you've posted this in the NAAFI don't you?

7. Her maa's involved now..FANNNNNTASTIC

8. Is her mum hot??

9. mate if you're done wiht your bird, whats her number ? :wink:

10. :lol:

And yeah i know it's in NAAFI, yet i expected more from the insultive minds of arrse.co.uk...

8O I just asked for it...LOCK!!!!!!

11. edited for general stupidity

12. Perhaps I could offer my services to you Yorkshire Pud? I could shag yer girlfriend and her ma whilst you looked on and decided if it makes you jealous (it will do, I'm fcuking brilliant).

13. Was your meaty treat not meaty enough? If you need her "taken care of" post her photo and mobile number in the gallery; any (all) of the arrse sex pests will happily sort out your problem

14. crabby you nosher, at least update arrsePedia