Relationships

I was wondering if there are any laws within the military that say that a 21 year old male cannot have a relationship with a 17 year old girl? The girl isn't in the forces but the male is?

Nayweiser said:
I was wondering if there are any laws within the military that say that a 21 year old male cannot have a relationship with a 17 year old girl? The girl isn't in the forces but the male is?
I take it your trying to get somebody in trouble?

Nayweiser said:
Pop some photos up mate and I'll be more than able to inform you...

Nayweiser said:
Are you jealous that your oppo is f*cking a red hot teen or are you waiting 2 years until you go past 'fingers and tops' with your bird ?

Nayweiser said:
When I was in Bosnia, one of our Sgts (28 yr old) was bumming the 16 year old Serb cleaner. It wasn't a loving relationship, more of a transaction and a cheap one at that - DM5 - for a blow job and a leg over. Was it illegal? Who's bothered, we got to watch via a gap in the hessian curtain and a 40m climb onto the factory roof.........at night........during a snowstorm.

FiveAlpha said:
Nayweiser said:
When I was in Bosnia, one of our Sgts (28 yr old) was bumming the 16 year old Serb cleaner. It wasn't a loving relationship, more of a transaction and a cheap one at that - DM5 - for a blow job and a leg over. Was it illegal? Who's bothered, we got to watch via a gap in the hessian curtain and a 40m climb onto the factory roof.........at night........during a snowstorm.
Now, that is devotion to the Arts, the art of wanking shall never see the likes again.

FiveAlpha said:
Nayweiser said:
So the government weren't providing cold weather clothing and you were having to stay warm via masturbating ? You should have contacted the press about this outrage . I bet no other UNPROFOR nations had to do this