• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Relationships

I was wondering if there are any laws within the military that say that a 21 year old male cannot have a relationship with a 17 year old girl? The girl isn't in the forces but the male is?

Nayweiser said:
I was wondering if there are any laws within the military that say that a 21 year old male cannot have a relationship with a 17 year old girl? The girl isn't in the forces but the male is?
I take it your trying to get somebody in trouble?

Nayweiser said:
Pop some photos up mate and I'll be more than able to inform you...

Nayweiser said:
Are you jealous that your oppo is f*cking a red hot teen or are you waiting 2 years until you go past 'fingers and tops' with your bird ?

Nayweiser said:
When I was in Bosnia, one of our Sgts (28 yr old) was bumming the 16 year old Serb cleaner. It wasn't a loving relationship, more of a transaction and a cheap one at that - DM5 - for a blow job and a leg over. Was it illegal? Who's bothered, we got to watch via a gap in the hessian curtain and a 40m climb onto the factory roof.........at night........during a snowstorm.

FiveAlpha said:
Nayweiser said:
When I was in Bosnia, one of our Sgts (28 yr old) was bumming the 16 year old Serb cleaner. It wasn't a loving relationship, more of a transaction and a cheap one at that - DM5 - for a blow job and a leg over. Was it illegal? Who's bothered, we got to watch via a gap in the hessian curtain and a 40m climb onto the factory roof.........at night........during a snowstorm.
Now, that is devotion to the Arts, the art of wanking shall never see the likes again.

FiveAlpha said:
Nayweiser said:
So the government weren't providing cold weather clothing and you were having to stay warm via masturbating ? You should have contacted the press about this outrage . I bet no other UNPROFOR nations had to do this

Latest Threads