Relationships WIth Other Ranks

In order for this to appear on Jerry Springer, PB would need to have a secret lesbian lover who just happens to be...........

........... Mrs MF :twisted:

Meat_Feast said:
my wife has just moved into the mess.
so shes up for grabs at the moment then?

then your wife (who FannyButter,in her original post said you were separated from pre-adulterous affair) and FannyButter could do some large scale jelly-wrestling :twisted:

With the secret bearded lesbian lover ??

We could sell tickets!

In answer to FF. yes Mrs MF is up for grabs, although I have suggested that Mrs MF, PB and myself all get together!! (none were too impressed). But I'm sure Mrs MF would not want to give her side of the story, as I'm sure you can't repeat all the comments she's given me on this site.......can you!!

Oh, by the way, I've just found out where PB is posted too!!

Meat_Feast said:
In answer to FF. yes Mrs MF is up for grabs, although I have suggested that Mrs MF, PB and myself all get together!! (none were too impressed). But I'm sure Mrs MF would not want to give her side of the story, as I'm sure you can't repeat all the comments she's given me on this site.......can you!!

Oh, by the way, I've just found out where PB is posted too!!
ermm just maybe time to put this one to rest before we are all had up as witnesses at DCM :cry:

Not a bad idea CC

Because this is either a wind up , or it's serious , and not being treated as such by the parties involved.

I dont think meat feast is in fact the man involved at all, and PeanutButter is probably full of brown smelly stuff too.
Im sure if this was for real that the majority of the AMS would be aware of it already, and were not.

Filbert Fox said:
I dont think meat feast is in fact the man involved at all, and PeanutButter is probably full of brown smelly stuff too.
Im sure if this was for real that the majority of the AMS would be aware of it already, and were not.
FF look back at earlier comments, both said they were not part of AMS! It just got stuck here by all accounts!

what we need is proof, photos, video clips, that sort of thing, or Mrs MeatFeast to go to the paps and sell her story:

"My Army husband nailed a dirty scutter in the desert while real soldiers who were out there actually doing their jobs, were getting wounded in action"

type thing. :wink: