Relationships WIth Other Ranks

If these idiots press for CM, then I think it will fail in this present climate. Why? It may be just the CO and Brigade commander wishing to push this and be seen to chastise all who pursue this type of behaviour>

However methinks once the legal eagles view the "evidence" then this may be dumped!

If there was a CM every time there was rumpy pumpy between ranks then CM's would be remarkably frequent.

I'm not at all sure that "meat feast" is who he appears to be!

TomB said:
......I'm not at all sure that "meat feast" is who he appears to be!
I wondered about that to....he said something along the lines that his wife had found out and wasnt happy...... but if they were already seperated like PB claimed..... why should his wife care? :?

Dui-Lai I think youve passed the point of no return / beyond help.

Thinking back I seem to remember you reaching that point around the summer of 88 ! :D

TomB said:
Dui-Lai I think youve passed the point of no return / beyond help.

Thinking back I seem to remember you reaching that point around the summer of 88 ! :D
I was lost the day I joined this mob. After that it was inevitable I became what I am today. Still if I want to return to normality, I will take the medication however, what is normal? It is that which society imposes upon you at that time. My behaviour will one day be viewed as "the norm".

And by god, I can still talk shiit! :twisted:

Can I hand out some free advice to PB, courtesy of a female Warrant Officer I once knew:

Don't go to an Employment Tribunal. They are very expensive. But you do get some money from selling your story to the tabloids!

Mutineer said:
Can I hand out some free advice to PB, courtesy of a female Warrant Officer I once knew:

Don't go to an Employment Tribunal. They are very expensive. But you do get some money from selling your story to the tabloids!
Even more if you've got the photos..... staged or real..... to acompany the story!

Just to put you all in the picture AGAIN, the reason I separated from my wife was because of Peanutbutter. I wasn't already separated, but to be truthful the relationship was on it's last legs anyway.

The reason they're (the hierarchy) are going for CM is because once we were "busted" we we ordered not to see each other. But we carried on and got "busted" again.

Meat_Feast said:
Just to put you all in the picture AGAIN, the reason I separated from my wife was because of Peanutbutter. I wasn't already separated, but to be truthful the relationship was on it's last legs anyway.

The reason they're (the hierarchy) are going for CM is because once we were "busted" we we ordered not to see each other. But we carried on and got "busted" again.
oops
for getting caught i mean

Meat_Feast said:

Hope it works out for the both of you true love conquering all, and that you havent just wrecked two careers for a quick fumble.

Good Luck :)

PB & MF, I don't understand what you want from us? Sympathy, understanding, redemption, councilling, what?

Quite frankly what your looking for by divulging all this sordid information, you won't get. You were caught sh@gging a bit on the side when you shouldn't have been. Tough sh!t your fault, live with it, and stop flaming well whinging!

(I'm only jealous cause I aint getting any)

Meat_Feast said:
Well, we'll see if true love conquer's all, and as for the career's being wrecked....watch this space!!
Being an old cynic, any hope that one can stick the middle at the system has my backing!

Cait, if you want to go for court martial anytime give me a PM :wink:

"Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000), Charlie Brown in "Peanuts".

One question Meat - was it worth it ??

I hope your wife takes you to the cleaners. but all the best in your new relationship :wink:
will she still want you when youre out of the mess and back in the block? or if you have kids (god forbid) youll be able to have her round your quarter!!

Well, in reply to TomB, yes it was worth it, and as for Filbert Fox, no theirs no kids. Also, I'm not moving into the mess, I've decided it would be best to live out as my wife has just moved into the mess. Yes, you've guessed it she's a SNCO as well![/quote]

Jesus 8O