Relationships WIth Other Ranks

Peanutbutter said:
Relationships with Other Ranks – your view!

No sympathy for you mate :( , yeah we're all human (well most of us :evil: !) and need a little loving but you must have known the score. Do you not think its hard enough to be taken seriously in this job without handing out the ammunition needed to denigrate the female role. (No im not another raging feminist with a chip on my shoulder, just proud to wear the uniform i've worked hard for.). For a situation that would probably benifit from a little discretion your not doing yourself any favours with this thread.

My advise for what its worth :? - get your head down, legs closed and on with the job youre paid to do. Your probably not the first or the last of his conquests..... i mean why had he split from his wife?!

Don't know whether you were actually at your attestation or whether you were busy giving someone a nosh at the bus stop outside but you seem to be totally oblivious to the fact that you are in the ARMY, supposedly as a PROFESSIONAL soldier on an OPERATIONAL tour. oh and as for

Peanutbutter said:
but we am determined to not let the Hierarchy get the better of us!
bit late for trying to take some sort of moral stance isn't it. Grow up and actually think about the results of your actions rather than trying to blame everyone else for the fact that you are clearly a kn*b.

cait said:
Peanutbutter said:

No sympathy for you mate :( , yeah we're all human (well most of us :evil: !) and need a little loving but you must have known the score.
Cait, if you need a little loving, PM me sometime. I can garauntee the best 30 seconds of your life to date!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink:

cait said:
No sympathy for you mate, My advise for what its worth :? - get your head down, legs closed and on with the job youre paid to do. Your probably not the first or the last of his conquests..... i mean why had he split from his wife?!
dyke !!!

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
cait said:
Peanutbutter said:

No sympathy for you mate :( , yeah we're all human (well most of us :evil: !) and need a little loving but you must have known the score.
Cait, if you need a little loving, PM me sometime. I can garauntee the best 30 seconds of your life to date!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink:
How do manage that long, do you think about scotland playing footy?

I'm starting to think that this thread is a wind up.

First of all why does everyone assume p-b is the female (alright my first reaction was Senior rank getting his jollies). It could be young innocent chap in a relationship with female SNCO or even Bi- SNCO.

Secondly why does cosanostra think cait a dyke because she says what she said.

Thirdly wind up or not thanks to all the sensible people for some illuminating posts.

O

one_flew_over

mush,

pb refers to the partner as a bloke in the second posting - hence the assumptions pb is female. Also if it was a bloke we'd probably have been corrected by now! (Unless it is some back tickling going on 8O )

cosanostra is just being random.

ofo

Most of us have given our sensible opinion, now it is time to revert to down right abuse and piss taking.

Anyway if Cait is a dyke, can she teach me? :wink:

come on Peanut, have your say.
defend your position as an unprofessional soldier and harlot (always wanted to use that word :D )

or is your ego like your minge? bruised from taking a hammering :wink:

Filbert Fox said:
come on Peanut, have your say.
defend your position as an unprofessional soldier and harlot (always wanted to use that word :D )

or is your ego like your minge? bruised from taking a hammering :wink:
Nasty, very nasty FF but as this is ARRSE good one matey! :wink:

thanks DL, Peanutnut has disappeared off the face of the Earth, I was hoping to 'tease' her back on using the subtle approach.

hey Cait, cracking lungs :wink: :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Lonely Hearts 18
N The Other Half 88
K Lonely Hearts 10