Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relationship

Hi I know there is a lot of posts about relationships in the army but I need information on this kind my girlfriend is currently at basic training joining as an rmp, I am starting my basic start of next year to become an engineer. Basically my question is similar to other threads such as time we'd see eachother, could we be put on same bases? Can we both live at married quarters when both serving?

Cruthin1967

Old-Salt
Can you please just shag random girls like a proper squaddie? You don't need relationships at your age - except deep non-homo love for senior NCOs.

My question is WtF?
Why the **** an RMP!!!
Take yourself down the bottom of the garden and have a word!
She might be a babe, she might be able to suck start a Challenger 2, she might be fitter than a butchers dog on acid, she might be a better cook than Nigella and have bigger tits, she might have legs longer than a fisherman’s tale, but Jesus Christ, an RMP!!! Get a grip man, you do realise any children with this woman will look like Cheeta from Tarzan and won’t pass the 40+, let alone the 11+!
Bin her and date a munter, got to be better than a monkey!

Attachments

• F0762493-AAFE-4645-946D-BFA165646D7A.jpeg
    F0762493-AAFE-4645-946D-BFA165646D7A.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 16
My question is WtF?
Why the **** an RMP!!!
Take yourself down the bottom of the garden and have a word!
She might be a babe, she might be able to suck start a Challenger 2, she might be fitter than a butchers dog on acid, she might be a better cook than Nigella and have bigger tits, she might have legs longer than a fisherman’s tale, but Jesus Christ, an RMP!!! Get a grip man, you do realise any children with this woman will look like Cheeta from Tarzan and won’t pass the 40+, let alone the 11+!
Bin her and date a munter, got to be better than a monkey!

You didn’t spend long with the Samaritans, did you?

:)

DITA

MIA
[Serious Head]

Time you'll see each depends entirely on the FOE of your respective units and any white space that hasn't been filled by meaningless taskings.

Same location posting might be difficult. Not knowing of any co-located Engr Regts with RMP Stations, I think you'd be peeing into the wind on that one.

When you get married, one of you will be entitled to a MQ at the unit location which they will pay for (PStat Cat 1S) and the other will live in SLA which they will pay for (PStat Cat 5s). You both will not be entitled to a MQ at your respective locations.

Catterick potentially may be the only area I can think of where you could live together, but you'd have to commute to Ripon or somewhere I think...?

[/Serious head]

A monkey? Are you completely mad? Nick their own grannies if it meant promotion them lot.

**Non Serious response**

You should assume she'll be getting pumped by all and sundry, and should therefore preemptively drag your dick through anything you can.

It will make it less painful when she bins you to go out with her boss.

**Serious response**

There is 0% chance that your relationship will work, but joining the Army is 100% the right thing to do. Don't worry about Girlfriends at your stage in life - they are a burden you absolutely do not need.

Drag your dick through anything you can, whilst you can - you can settle down much later.

I hate to break it to you, but she already thinks you are a no mark civvy, and is getting smashed in all orifices by several of her intake.

Don't listen to all the nasty men about RMP, some of the dirtiest lasses I knew were RMP, mad for it, oh scratch that last bit.

Hi I know there is a lot of posts about relationships in the army but I need information on this kind my girlfriend is currently at basic training joining as an rmp, I am starting my basic start of next year to become an engineer. Basically my question is similar to other threads such as time we'd see eachother, could we be put on same bases? Can we both live at married quarters when both serving?

Im sorry, im confused, could you post pics of your girlfriend so i can unmuddle my brain.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Volunteer to be an ED & I advisor then use this clip. Your current GF will love it:

I've not been a member of this site for very long, but I've already figured out that threads like this are not going to go as expected for the originator, but they will undoubtedly have me giggling like a loon at some of the responses.
I f*****g love you lot.

You pretty much have zero chance of being based at the same place. You will just have to mainly see her face from when the lads come into your room and show you who they just matched with on tinder.

Latest Threads