Relationship Dilemma

Hi All

I am due to go to Sandhurst at the end of this year. I am a 20 something attractive female with degree education and Professional Quals which I intend to utilise in the Army. This will mean I will pass out as a Captain.

My dilemma is my boyfriend. He is in phase 2 training as a Private Soldier and is more interested in 'X Box' than my box, if you get my drift!

I don't want to hurt his feelings, but how can I have him at the passing out parade in his Private's uniform amongst all my Officer friends.

He wants to be a PTI (amongst other things, too much Call of Duty I think), but I've got more chance of getting through Sandhurst without shagging someone than he has of being a PTI! And that's NO CHANCE! :excited:

Shall I dump him now and prepare myself for some serious Gyno action or shall I let nature take it's course and wait for a real man to come along and send him a Dear John?

All suggestions greatly appreciated.................... Oh and no pictures so don't ask!

Capt T XXXX

Blimey no wonder he doesn't want to be near you.

Piss-poor wind up! :roll:

Hi All

I am due to go to Sandhurst at the end of this year. I am a 20 something attractive female with degree education and Professional Quals which I intend to utilise in the Army. This will mean I will pass out as a Captain.

My dilemma is my boyfriend. He is in phase 2 training as a Private Soldier and is more interested in 'X Box' than my box, if you get my drift!

I don't want to hurt his feelings, but how can I have him at the passing out parade in his Private's uniform amongst all my Officer friends.

He wants to be a PTI (amongst other things, too much Call of Duty I think), but I've got more chance of getting through Sandhurst without shagging someone than he has of being a PTI! And that's NO CHANCE! :excited:

Shall I dump him now and prepare myself for some serious Gyno action or shall I let nature take it's course and wait for a real man to come along and send him a Dear John?

All suggestions greatly appreciated.................... Oh and no pictures so don't ask!

Capt T XXXX
I was about to say 'you couldn't make this up'....but clearly you have.

Another wahtastic windup - still beats listening to the budget I suppose.

Awww, don't spoil it!

I thought it was funny anyway.
Me too!

However, it's a shining example of what not-to-ask and it should be on the rules page in the 'Don't waste our time asking drivel questions like this' section.

Along with . .

"I want to be an AT, what's it like?"
"Do we need the Para's anymore?"
"Should I do my mates ex-girlfriend, that is begging me to do her up the wrong 'un, even though my mate thoroughly approves?"
"I'm a lazy journo and is it acceptable for the todays modern military to do my job for me?"

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
There is a matching thread for this in the naafi from the "bf's" point of view. Cant even be bothered to find the link.

It was clearly posted to take the piss out of the boyfriend's 'real' post.................. what is the collective noun for a group of 'Triggers'?