Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by 30052012, May 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been told miss leading info an wanted to know if anyone could help. I joined the infantry in 2007 passed out phase 1 and 2 and was based in Chester did pre op tour in Kenya and just before I was going on tour got a discharge of service no longer required as I was sent to civvy jail for driving offences I had been told by my commanding officer at the time and my army recruiter I could rejoin once my driving ban was up. Now the recruiters in my area was changed an new ones are no help an don't care. I have been accepted into the TA but don't think it will be as good as I would do to go back full time as I loved the job. I've been out for 3 years now and I'm 23 years old an really if anytime to go back is now.

    can anyone help?
  2. Firstly.... Bad persec to publish your army no in a public place. If you are in the TA, look into FTRS options.
  3. sup rec

    sup rec LE Book Reviewer

    If you were discharged as Services No Longer Required then the chances of getting back in are very slim. You need to put an application in online through the new system. A 203 will need to be sent to Glasgow who will review your previous conduct sheet as well as your discharge documentation. They will make the final decision. If you have been enlisted into the TA then you will need a letter of recommendation ffrom your CO to accompany the 203.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.