Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I WANT TO REJOIN THE ARMY AFTER DOAR AFTER 1 MONTH IN TRAINING IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN REJOIN STRAIGHT AWAY OR CAN I JOIN THE TA AND ATTACH TO A REGIMENT PERMENENT AFTER COMPLETING TA TRAINING

2. Dont you have to be in the army in the first place to rejoin lol!

i dont think one month cuts it

as a recruiter id send you on your way! you had your shot and fooked it up! you took that oppertunity away from someone else

3. I wouldn't hold your breath about the Regular Army pal; I know some good lads who served x amount of years, completed various tours and The Army won't touch them with a barge pole when they asked about rejoining. Best bet would be like you say, join the TA, mobilise, get a good report and then see how the situation is in a couple of years.

4. Can you turn of cap locks could be the next thread you start.

5. Why are you SHOUTING?

Why did you leave?

What has made you realise that you miss it?

Why should you be given another chance?

Too many questions perhaps?

6. You don't have a chance in hell.

7. I'm re-enlisting after leaving training about 3 years ago. I applied in October and have my interview 3 next week and my 203 was cleared by Glasgow in Febuary. How long ago did you leave training, as normally you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can re-apply? I guess before you even start the application process again though you need to be sure you want to get back in, and also prove to your recruiter that your worth another go. Be prepared to get a bit of a grilling from your recruiter aswell, because tecnically you've wasted their time once already so their going to want to make sure you're not going to do it again! Anyways I'm sure if you want it enough you'll work your backside off and prove to them your worth another go. Good luck!

Also be prepared for along wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.