• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

rejoining stoped temp

Hi i applied to rejoin bk in April and have been on the phone a few time and got the same answer were waiting on Glasgow but i have heard that they have stoped taking on rejoins for a while ?? any1 no

boab1888 said:
Hi i applied to rejoin bk in April and have been on the phone a few time and got the same answer were waiting on Glasgow but i have heard that they have stoped taking on rejoins for a while ?? any1 no
The truth is mate, the Royal Pioneer Corps stopped taking entrants years ago.

RangeStew said:
boab1888 said:
The truth is mate, the Royal Pioneer Corps stopped taking entrants years ago.
righto
i'll stop growing me beard for direct sergeant entry then
:D

Latest Threads