Rejoining, Can getting fit in a week be done?!

Hello everyone I'm new to the site... Just to let everyone know I'm rejoining the army due to civvi st being absolute rubbish to put it in a nice way :)... I last joined March 13th 2006 passed out June 2nd 2006 (RLC) lasted 2 yrs and ended up going Colchester so thought 'f' it I'll leave... After 3 months of being out I wanted to rejoin, so went back the careers office.. Its been a yr and a half long process due to me breaking my hand... I got defered and can only join infantry now, im not to bothered though i got my Hgv n all that out of logistics core... My selection is a wk on Tuesday (June 2nd what a coinsedance, 3 yrs to the day of me passing out!!) I'm just wondering i aint done no running for over 6 wks because of having a newborn boy, i reckon i should still be able to do it in under 11 but i want to cut it to under 10... Any tips on getting fit in 7 days pmsl!!
Fallschirmjager said:
You've got no fucking chance. 8O
I love you so much I want to shrink you and keep you in my pocket.

You do realise that you can run without a baby?? What sort of a shiite excuse is that?

Shoot yourself in the face.
Course you have mate, :)
Amphetamines, plenty of spinach and 137 tablets of cheap Spanish Fly should see you flerkin bulb sucker....I do know that a Halal butchers in Leeds Borough Market are looking for a meat slicer for a fortnight cos 'Malcolms off wi ricketts', try your luck there
cbgramc said:
Red Bull it gives you wings, 5 cans you can pass P Coy.
And I'm Claudia Shiffer.

You are a belmer and I claim my teddy.
cbgramc said:
Whats a belmer? I've seen what you do to dogs so no teddy for you young lady.
Google it you belmer.

I just had a little chuckle there but didn't spray my keyboard.

Oh, and that teddy had better be big. Belmer.
a cheese eating surender monkey who made dodgy pedo'ish dolls and then drew erotic pictures?

As for getting fit in a week, hope the rest of your admin isn't as shite as your forward planing on getting fit?
Couldn't you have shoved the baby in a bergan with his head hanging out and used that as a weight training run ??
its a sad state of affairs when you cant get back into the RLC

Latest Threads