rejoining after SNLR

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by phantom193, Jan 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I was discharged in the 1990s QR1975 para 9.414 service no longer required after over 4 years service.
    Without boring everyone I was stupid and left by informing my CO I used drugs, they new this was untrue but I needed a fast way out. Young and stupid I know....well over 20 years later and I am interested in the TA, is it even worth applying?

No mong replies please...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. did they not drug test u to be certain otherwise everyone wo was fed up would say that

3. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

I would imagine a lot of it will depend on what QR you were discharged under. You will be able to find this on your 108 (red book if you still have it)

4. Cheers, I think it was QR 9.414 which I believe means u were a tw@t lol

5. ...and still are, by the looks of it!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha, ur funny! great observation doofus lol

7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I have seen people get in after SNLR, but never when the cause for discharge was drugs related.

You might as well try otherwise you will never know for sure, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

8. Thanks Duke, hindsight is a wonderful thing, I never actually took any drugs, but that wont matter to the Army I suppose. Anyway if anyone is in and thinking of doing the same...DONT!!!