rejoining after DAOR

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by benjay, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does any one know the process of signing back up after DAORing!
  2. First you need to phone your AFCO and tell them that you want back into the army. They will then get you in for an interview and ask you why you want back in etc what has changed this time. If the recruiter is convinced he will then send of a 203 to Glasgow where they will determine if you get back in they look at your reports and records from training. Beware though to get a reply from Glasgow can take a long time and sometimes its not always the answer you want it to be.

Good luck.
  3. It is possible, I DAOR'd in 2009 from Harrogate (I was a bit of a fanny at sixteen) and i'm re-enlisting and starting the ITC in July. It's not a sure thing and even finding out if they want you back can be a long process, especially if you had any injuries during training like I did. Get to your AFCO or give them a ring as UAO has said and have a chat. Best of luck.
  4. Out of curiousity, what is DAOR'ing?
  5. Search is an amazing thing. DAOR - ARRSEpedia
    For ppl that fail to stand up to the basic level.
  6. People who sob off to their whiny demanding girlfriends at the first sign of trouble...allegedly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.