rejoiner selection

mccarronm3

Clanker
cant find the information anywhere, for the 1 day re-joiner medical do we get picked up from the train station in the morning then dropped back off a few hours later, or do you go the night before and leave the next day?

just need to know for work.

also what is the medical like is it just a sit and chat or do you do all the tests.

(Applies to Pirbright)
Yes, you get picked up.
Think PULHEEMS (hearing, eyesight, heart check etc)
Doc interview will be thorough quizzing for rejoiners if you have been out a while/picked up non-service illnesses/injuries.
Be prepared to hang around until 1700.
Pickup and dropoff confirmed.

mccarronm3

Clanker
(Applies to Pirbright)
Yes, you get picked up.
Think PULHEEMS (hearing, eyesight, heart check etc)
Doc interview will be thorough quizzing for rejoiners if you have been out a while/picked up non-service illnesses/injuries.
Be prepared to hang around until 1700.
Pickup and dropoff confirmed.
okay sorted! somebody told me in glencorse they got to skip everyone and were back out within 2 hours

anglo

LE
cant find the information anywhere, for the 1 day re-joiner medical do we get picked up from the train station in the morning then dropped back off a few hours later, or do you go the night before and leave the next day?

just need to know for work.

also what is the medical like is it just a sit and chat or do you do all the tests.
Always plan that the longer time will be needed

okay sorted! somebody told me in glencorse they got to skip everyone and were back out within 2 hours
Agree with @anglo that you should plan for the lack of a skip in front of others. Rejoiner or otherwise, on the day everyone is the same priority, which they obviously set. Have a great day and good luck @mccarronm3 hope it all goes well for you.

mccarronm3

Clanker
after the selection how long usually is it till you attest?

mccarronm3

Clanker
It can be that day if everything is in order.
Cheers! Just as I’ve been told as soon as I pass but another was told it could be a while till he gets a DBS check

Latest Threads