Rejoin with SNLR

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by GWoods, Apr 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, is it possible to rejoin army with SNLR? Or do you know of anyone who as re-enlisted with SNLR.

Yours truly,

2. Did you not get the message first time around?
  3. No SNLR is for life not just for Christmas
  4. You could have let him down gently.
  5. Sorry Im bad

Of course you can mate just because you were c**p then doesnt mean you havent got better come and see us We take everyone!!

Is that better Biscuit AB???
  6. Firm but fair.
  7. I just been looking SNLR for myself
    I got in touch with the Army Careers Office and acording to them it is possible to re-enlist with a SNLR on record

You have to take discharge papers to Army Careers Office and have a interview with the officer incharge, he then writes a report and sends it of and it depends on what your old regt say (can enlist to any unit but its still upto them)
  8. I got chucked out SNLR many years ago. I got exemplary on my service record, and still have the letter saying I can rejoin (although I think they would want me now even less (older, fatter and more useless :oops: )).
  9. How many people here have got SNLR
    What for?
    What doing job wise now?

Thought i would be nosey

What? I talk to myself, got a problem with that?
  10. For the record I wouldnt want to work with you if you were reenlisted.
  11. each to there own but remember
    people learn from there mistakes,
    its what make us human
    i learned from mine

What? I talk to myself, got a problem with that?
  12. Whats SNLR?
  13. Services No Longer Required

Draw your own conclusions.
  14. Ah, thanks mate!
  15. Service No Longer Required. A catch all phrase that covers a multitude of sins some of them stoppers, some of them blown out of proportion.

Depending on specific circumstances it is possible to re-enlist on SNLR using a special enlistment authority 298.

If you are a thief or a sex pest forget it, but if you were just a little handy with your fists for instance then I'm sure several regiments would welcome you to their respective boxing teams.