Rejoin: What trade/cap badge would you go for?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Closet_Jibber, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thread title pretty much says it all.

If you were going to rejoin what trade/cap badge would you go for?

Or if your an old arrser and are too old if you had your time again what would you do?

I'd like to say I'm seriously considering it but at the moment I don't know what I'd actually do. Tell a lie. I know I'd be going nowhere near the infantry as I'm sure I'd find myself in this tradeless position in many more years time.

2. Ive enjoyed my 23 years plus as a Vehicle Mechanic but if i had my chance again I think I would of joined the Dolphin training Section as Ive been on many a tour trying to pretend being one when out on the town.On a serious note though why did you start a new thread when there is a very good Rejoin/Re-enlister thread going plus at this present time there isn't much choice if you want to rejoin.
  3. RCT all the way!
  4. Because I failed the search course! If you would be so kind...

I'm aware getting back in at the moment is full of its own issues but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Or more accurately a lack of academic qualifications and a job I feel I can't keep doing.
  5. Its about 14 posts under this one on the Recruiting Forumn.....Im sure Disco or Forastro will be along to move it soon anyway and give you detention.Speak with your own ACIO who can let you know the up to date Rejoin list but not much left to choose from all depends on previous Rank and job.....if infantry maybe a chance.
  6. 1415941.jpg

10 flippin letters
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.