Rejoin - help

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of rejoining. I hear the pay bands have changed. Any light on this. I left Sept 2015. I was R Sigs Comm sys Eng

Also I can't see it anywhere other than in forums but anyone know if the 10k rejoin pay exists or myth.

Thanks in advance.

Robme

LE
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of rejoining. I hear the pay bands have changed. Any light on this. I left Sept 2015. I was R Sigs Comm sys Eng

Also I can't see it anywhere other than in forums but anyone know if the 10k rejoin pay exists or myth.

Thanks in advance.
Give the Army website a looksee, or visit a recruiting office.

not_observed

Old-Salt
Pay scales changed in 2016 to NEM. Google army NEM pay scales and you'll find it, basically a crock of shit pay scale which was labelled as recognising individual qualifications and experiences but was just a cost cutting exercise.

E.g Fullscrew does a Sergeants job for 18 months or so and gets promoted off the back of it. However with the NEM the newly promoted Sergeants pay is frozen for two years because its deemed they need time in rank to gain experience.

See where I'm going with this?

Pay scales changed in 2016 to NEM. Google army NEM pay scales and you'll find it, basically a crock of shit pay scale which was labelled as recognising individual qualifications and experiences but was just a cost cutting exercise.

E.g Fullscrew does a Sergeants job for 18 months or so and gets promoted off the back of it. However with the NEM the newly promoted Sergeants pay is frozen for two years because its deemed they need time in rank to gain experience.

See where I'm going with this?
Are you joking?
As I left my new Sgt's were getting a pound a day minus Sgt Mess bills.

Latest Threads