Regulation Tactical LBB & Mag Pouches

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by chrisg46, Jul 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

3. Interesting idea but i wonder how restricted your upper body is from twisting ,i tyhink this would encourange you belt to twist with your Armour and reduce mobility and increase belt chaffing

4. Looks like a "poor mans" version of the stuff made by archangel armor. I met the main bloke and his designer around a year ago when I was in Fayetteville and was shown the armour chassis system. They have taken their design principles down to the human bio-mechanical level to design something that soldiers can wear with the most comfort possible over as long a period as possible. When I met them they were with a couple of ex-THEIRS who told me that the Archangel system had just been thru some US Mil testing competing against the other favourite armour carriers and the Archangel had come out well above the competition.

I have no interest in the company, just thought it was a good idea. Here ----> Technologies that Support the Warfighter

For those of a commercial nature in the UK when I spoke to him he was looking for UK/European representation. If any of you gobshites takes it up you owe me a coffee.