Regular to Reserve Bounty

Does anyone know when you receive the first payment of your regular to reserve bounty and what the criteria is in order to receive it?

Also, slightly different topic, is there a maximum amount of time you can put into the reserves or can you potentially use it for most of your income?

Cheers

Does anyone know when you receive the first payment of your regular to reserve bounty and what the criteria is in order to receive it?

Also, slightly different topic, is there a maximum amount of time you can put into the reserves or can you potentially use it for most of your income?

Cheers
WRT the maximum amount of time, it's currently 207 days.

Never ever rely on Reserve Forces for your main source of income. Payment fluctuations etc will happen and you may find yourself without any incoming for 6-8 weeks with little or no redress.

I have seen allot of confusion that the bounty program actually no longer exists is this the case or would we still gain it if pass selection and all this year ?

Thanks for the info.

I take it no one has solid info on the financial incentives for ex regulars then? No one I've spoken to so far seems to know exactly how it works