Regular soldier transfer to TA?

You can't transfer.

You have to leave the Regs and then join the TA. ALthough there is a din out which includes a acelerated procedure to transition Regs to TA. As you have only been in the Regs for 6 months (I assume) you would first have to find a way out of hte Regs.

Similar threads

Latest Threads