Regular sex makes you look younger

Jeremy Forest had sex with someone so much she ended up being 15 years old!

Knocking out a cheeky one is pretty much a way of life pour moi nowadays, as Mrs Felize is starting to look like she's been on a slab for a week. I simply cannot bring myself to lob one up her, so the furry glove of smiles it is. I fear for how many kittens the Lord hath slaughtered due to my onanistic lifestyle.

Does this only apply to Regulars, what about the one-army concept?

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
I should say so. Regular as hell me.

Every birthday...

I look really young...

In some of my black and white snaps..

Despite a celibate life I am still barred from attending Saga orgies. There is, however, a portrait in my attic that looks as old and shrivelled as Tut's scrotum.

2 shags so far today & probably more to go, mrs fltpilot is a bit randy today!!:)
What time is she allowing you to go back home?

A lack of standards and a well-fitting and often used pair of beer goggles means I my looks haven't changed in about 6 years.

I noticed a couple of grey hairs in my stubble the other day though, I'm far too handsome to have a mid life crisis.

A lack of standards and a well-fitting and often used pair of beer goggles means I my looks haven't changed in about 6 years.
I ended up going for the beer contact-lenses, same thing but you look less of a twat!