Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular Serving Soldier ripping people off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have contacted CIVPOL and they advise to forward on all material to Action Fraud, although I still think he should be reported to his unit, especially seeing as how he's been at it way too long, but oh what do I know!

I will try and keep this simple:

If he is convicted of an offence, he will not only be dealt with criminally, his unit will get to find out and he will be dealt with by the army. There is no gain for you by contacting his unit, other than for them to dismiss you as some sort of crackpot with a vendetta ^~

Exactly what I was thinking. I'll bet he's shitting himself that you are going to tell on him. Don't be such a ******* pussy, get round to his house and re-arrange his features.

Not worth an assault charge for the amount of £150, a criminal charge would be more appropriate and helpful with the civil claim I'm filing

I'm bored now.

Feck all by the amount of bone questions on this thread!

MTFU and do what you feel is right FFS.

Tell you the best thing to do.

Tell the Old Bill he called him a n***er on Facebook.

They'll be round like a shot.

endure

GCM
There was a report in yesterday's Times of two soldiers having been caught for selling military gear. I think they'd been found guilty and were waiting for sentence.

@stacker1 has been doing this his entire career and never been caught out. This man you mention is clearly not doing it right. Standards are clearly dropping.

Hold on just a ******* minute, if I promise you stolen kit in exchange for cash then you will get stolen kit. Guaranteed. I have a reputation to uphold.

There was a report in yesterday's Times of two soldiers having been caught for selling military gear. I think they'd been found guilty and were waiting for sentence.

Yeah the pair of cnuts tried muscling in on my patch. A quick snitch soon sorted them out. That will teach them to undercut my prices.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm shocked by this news.
The report didn't mention who they were supplying the kit to by any chance? A mate was asking.

There's way better ways of making money on line anyway.

Holy bottle - €1
Picture of holy bloke - 65c (with free medal)
Holy postmark - free off An Post with postage.
Holy water - free off the bishop.
1476281335199-1008210980.jpg

Markup -$24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads