Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular Serving Soldier ripping people off

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cut a long story short, there is a member of HQ 1st Artillery Brigade, whose been scamming soldiers regular and reserve as well as cadets for their money with false promises of kit (which I now personally believe he doesn't have or ever had) and collecting money and not sending them it, he's also done it to myself and after I posted a thread on a Facebook group it came out he has been doing this a while, which is also a shame as it seems he has also served on Herrick which is quite honorable for a young lad and I'd buy him a pint for it, this is where the dis-honorable practices come out.

People are naive because when dealing with fellow soldiers whether your serving, ex, regular or reserve you wouldn't expect to be scammed as such so let's leave the "your fault for being stupid", the point is should the community be warned about little sh*te because I think his OC should be brought to the attention of his practices, he's also be quoting off restricted items into LUCIE NVG and Osprey with soft and hard filler.

I did warn him I would take legal action which I am in the process of doing as well as putting together documentation I've collected and firing it off to his regiment using my Army-net, he's been doing it on multiple groups with the community of Airsoft.

He was stupid enough to send a copy of his MOD90 over so there is no doubt to his identity and after searching on Army Net the last 4 numbers of his show up, this would all make really good reading but I've decided to give the little drop of spunk a last chance,

I'm advised I'm giving him until end of today to return my money and everyones, and after that I'd let the community know, which I really don't want to do but if there is anyone in RA perhaps 1st Artillery Brigade who could perhaps advise me of an address where I could send a filed claim for a civil dispute I'd be very grateful

It's not his fault hes stupid although after looking at his DOB on his ID he's 22 so I would think the a last chance is being simply too charitable especially when he's done it before and multiple times.

He's been making excuses for weeks, he could write a book of them!

MYSELF
Sorry who are you?
and hi by the way
HIM
Hello bud, sorry for the random add! I seen you were interested in military kit and just wondered if you were still looking for some
21/08/2016 21:45
ME
depends what you got
ah by that TRF your RA I'm rifles
HIM
Yeah that's right bud! Out in the next month so looking at shifting this kit whilst I'm clearing everything out
you been out long?"

I had a good clearout of last nights curry just now, stank the whole house out, all three floors. LBFM is hiding on the balcony with her dads NVA gas mask on. Looks quite sexy so I might have to pump her up in a bit.

Last edited:
To cut a long story short, there is a member of HQ 1st Artillery Brigade, whose been scamming soldiers regular and reserve as well as cadets for their money with false promises of kit (which I now personally believe he doesn't have or ever had) and collecting money and not sending them it, he's also done it to myself and after I posted a thread on a Facebook group it came out he has been doing this a while, which is also a shame as it seems he has also served on Herrick which is quite honorable for a young lad and I'd buy him a pint for it, this is where the dis-honorable practices come out.

People are naive because when dealing with fellow soldiers whether your serving, ex, regular or reserve you wouldn't expect to be scammed as such so let's leave the "your fault for being stupid", the point is should the community be warned about little sh*te because I think his OC should be brought to the attention of his practices, he's also be quoting off restricted items into LUCIE NVG and Osprey with soft and hard filler.

I did warn him I would take legal action which I am in the process of doing as well as putting together documentation I've collected and firing it off to his regiment using my Army-net, he's been doing it on multiple groups with the community of Airsoft.

He was stupid enough to send a copy of his MOD90 over so there is no doubt to his identity and after searching on Army Net the last 4 numbers of his show up, this would all make really good reading but I've decided to give the little drop of spunk a last chance,

I'm advised I'm giving him until end of today to return my money and everyones, and after that I'd let the community know, which I really don't want to do but if there is anyone in RA perhaps 1st Artillery Brigade who could perhaps advise me of an address where I could send a filed claim for a civil dispute I'd be very grateful

It's not his fault hes stupid although after looking at his DOB on his ID he's 22 so I would think the a last chance is being simply too charitable especially when he's done it before and multiple times.

He's been making excuses for weeks, he could write a book of them!

MYSELF
Sorry who are you?
and hi by the way
HIM
Hello bud, sorry for the random add! I seen you were interested in military kit and just wondered if you were still looking for some
21/08/2016 21:45
ME
depends what you got
ah by that TRF your RA I'm rifles
HIM
Yeah that's right bud! Out in the next month so looking at shifting this kit whilst I'm clearing everything out
you been out long?"

Sorry, was there a question, or did I just miss it whilst you were waffling random shite?

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
@stacker1 has been doing this his entire career and never been caught out. This man you mention is clearly not doing it right. Standards are clearly dropping.

@stacker1 has been doing this his entire career and never been caught out. This man you mention is clearly not doing it right. Standards are clearly dropping.

Stacker actually has the kit and sends it, though. I myself have one of his genuine SAS para commando windproof army issue light bulbs.

Report him to the RMP / Civpol, then go and set your head on fire ^~

Yep. Not having anything to sell is a crime.

There was a young welsh lad way back when, when eBay was first set up, who spied an opportunity to make himself some cash.

He posted loads of really Gucci gear on there for too good to be true prices.

Indeed they were too good to be true because he had nothing to sell and blatantly sent people fuçk all.

Not the most sophisticated of scams but iirc, he pocketed about £20k before the Fuzz caught up with him.

Well I have contacted CIVPOL and they advise to forward on all material to Action Fraud, although I still think he should be reported to his unit, especially seeing as how he's been at it way too long, but oh what do I know!

Yep. Not having anything to sell is a crime.

There was a young welsh lad way back when, when eBay was first set up, who spied an opportunity to make himself some cash.

He posted loads of really Gucci gear on there for too good to be true prices.

Indeed they were too good to be true because he had nothing to sell and blatantly sent people fuçk all.

Not the most sophisticated of scams but iirc, he pocketed about £20k before the Fuzz caught up with him.

He lived not that far away from me.
He's now inside doing time for ripping people off on a continual basis. But like you said. He made a shed load of money for himself that plod can't find!

Edited for being a mong and not proof reading. ******* auto correct.

Last edited:
Stacker actually has the kit and sends it, though. I myself have one of his genuine SAS para commando windproof army issue light bulbs.
Is that a tactical lightbulb that won't work in the dark

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is that a tactical lightbulb that won't work in the dark

When you turn it on, it plays an mp3 of someone shouting "turn that ******* light out"

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well I have contacted CIVPOL and they advise to forward on all material to Action Fraud, although I still think he should be reported to his unit, especially seeing as how he's been at it way too long, but oh what do I know!

In the good old days reporting him to his unit may have been a good way of nipping issues in the bud. In this day and age that won't do if you suspect criminal activity. CivPol have chinned you off because its too difficult for them but you have further options if he is a service person - RMP or MDP. The problem and the reason CivPol are not that interested is proving intent and proving its criminal. That requires resources and time and can be a bit hit and miss. The RMP may be willing to take a more robust approach because it goes to Values and Standards.

He loved not that far away from me.
He's now inside doing time for ripping people off on a continual basis. But like you said. He made a shed load of money for himself that plod can't find!

So, tell us, where is this dogging site?

In the good old days reporting him to his unit may have been a good way of nipping issues in the bud. In this day and age that won't do if you suspect criminal activity. CivPol have chinned you off because its too difficult for them but you have further options if he is a service person - RMP or MDP. The problem and the reason CivPol are not that interested is proving intent and proving its criminal. That requires resources and time and can be a bit hit and miss. The RMP may be willing to take a more robust approach because it goes to Values and Standards.

Plod might have had to leave their station, so it's not going to happen.

How much for the Osprey ?

I have some mates working just south of Turkish border that are threaders with getting spanked by air launched weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads