Regular recruit selection - sticky for all recruit application and assessment enquiries 2019

Just have a chat with your
That’s what I’m thinking I know my Drs can be slow so I’d like to pop them in myself so I can ask them to do them quickly[/QUOTE
That’s what I’m thinking I know my Drs can be slow so I’d like to pop them in myself so I can ask them to do them quickly
Just ask the question at the careers centre and see what they say buddy, that’ll be your best bet

My assessment date is fast approaching and I can’t seem to get solid answers on a couple things.. but anyone who went glencorse, could you tell me if there’s ironing facilities should interview attire need any last min adjusting?

Got my selection date today at last March 20th at Lichfield, was there in Oct 2016 and got medical deferred so at last after 2 1/2 years I’m back.

Reserves
1.5mile: 9min 40

Last edited:
Hello,
I have my Assessment on the 3rd April at the Lichfield Barracks. I was hoping to get a few questions answered. Firstly the medical; what can I expect from the Lung Capacity Test? as I have done an LC test for my work before and only slightly passed. If failed would I be deferred or simply barred from entry? Next I'd like to ask about the formal interview at the end; what can I expect from this? Also if all goes well, how long usually is the wait from a passed assessment to training? (I'm going for PARAs so I understand I'll have to attend PRAC which I've been told would take place about 2 weeks after my initial assessment)

If anyone here has attended PRAC, how does the assessment play out?
Thanks.
1.5m(2.4km) run = 8:55

Hi guys. Hoping to know timelines (rough) with online application. Currently have got as far as the tattoo bodymap and uploading a copy of passport. Have not heard anything via the portal for a few days now. How long have others taken untill both the chance to go to a recruitment office and/or an assesment date

Thanks

Hi guys. Hoping to know timelines (rough) with online application. Currently have got as far as the tattoo bodymap and uploading a copy of passport. Have not heard anything via the portal for a few days now. How long have others taken untill both the chance to go to a recruitment office and/or an assesment date

Thanks

Thanks
Varies entirely depending on all aspects of stuff.
My personal experience has been a little over 4 weeks from first online application to selection this coming Tuesday.

I havent been to the doctor since i was 12. Lived for 10 years in chile where i also didnt require medical attention and recently returned to the UK so i have very little medical history. What would you suggest?

I havent been to the doctor since i was 12. Lived for 10 years in chile where i also didnt require medical attention and recently returned to the UK so i have very little medical history. What would you suggest?
You may have a bit of extra paperwork to do (lived outside UK for X amount of time)that’ll add time to your application process

Latest Threads