Regular recruit selection - sticky for all recruit application and assessment enquiries 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattjw93

Swinger
You will travel there on the 5th.

You will stay the nights of the 5th and 6th and travel home on the 7th.

You travel down the DAY BEFORE the date it states on your portal.

Ignore anyone who tells you otherwise.
I decided to head into my local careers office today to be certain and of course what you say is correct..

Grabbed a copy of the glencorse selection event details too so I have more than 3-7 days to organise my self

Mattjw93

Swinger
Why’s that? Suppose they get them all in the centre but still would rather any issues crop up before a 200 mile train ride
Exactly the approach I’ve taken.. Last thing I’d fancy is being the odd one out at the AC because I couldn’t be assed with some yes/no boxes

amnesia

Old-Salt
Ignore the chaser emails / messages.

You will get them even when you have already completed the forms.

You are also unable to complete two forms - employment history and hobbies & interests - they just dont work, yet you will get chasers asking you to complete them.

rawsalmon47

Old-Salt

You are also unable to complete two forms - employment history and hobbies & interests - they just dont work, yet you will get chasers asking you to complete them.
After multiple attempts, hobbies & interests worked when doing it on mobile phone rather than on a PC, employment history is a nope on both

amnesia

Old-Salt
After multiple attempts, hobbies & interests worked when doing it on mobile phone rather than on a PC, employment history is a nope on both
Thats interesting....Ive never heard of anyone being able to complete it...

Anyway, dont lose any sleep about the chasers, theyre really not important.

Mattjw93

Swinger
Thats interesting....Ive never heard of anyone being able to complete it...

Anyway, dont lose any sleep about the chasers, theyre really not important.
I don’t even remember filling out a hobbies and interests let alone getting a chaser haha.. have you been to assessment yet or no?

JNM

War Hero

Capita are lovely ^.^ yeah I’ve been ignoring them for ages now

Hi all can anyone tell me what the medical consists of during the assessment. Is there a blood and urine test? Whats else do they have you do?

Mattjw93

Swinger
Anyone’s who’s recently been to assessment tell me if apart from the 1.5 mile, the bag lifts and jerry can walk.. Is there any other fitness / PT sessions at assessment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads