Regular recruit selection - sticky for all recruit application and assessment enquiries 2019

Passed my assessment last month at Lichfield. Happy to answer any questions. Brilliant couple of days that I thoroughly enjoyed. PRAC next....

When do you have PRAC and how hard was the maths test is it hard ?.
PRAC is end of September for me. Personally I’ve always struggled with maths so found it tricky. Got the lowest on maths out of them all. If you have your gcse results take them as that will get you out of it depending what grade you got. I finished school ten years ago and haven’t a clue where my results are so had to do everything!

Jam12bix

Clanker
PRAC is end of September for me. Personally I’ve always struggled with maths so found it tricky. Got the lowest on maths out of them all. If you have your gcse results take them as that will get you out of it depending what grade you got. I finished school ten years ago and haven’t a clue where my results are so had to do everything!
The lowest would be Entry 1 you got that ? And so you pass the eng, act but lowest on the math, how was the act test ? I didn’t understand the instructions on the act test

The lowest would be Entry 1 you got that ? And so you pass the eng, act but lowest on the math, how was the act test ? I didn’t understand the instructions on the act test
Practice mate. Read the ACT instructions over and over again. Not too complicated to be fair. Obviously depends your job choice. My choice we’re all infantry regiments so score not necessarily key

Jam12bix

Clanker
Practice mate. Read the ACT instructions over and over again. Not too complicated to be fair. Obviously depends your job choice. My choice we’re all infantry regiments so score not necessarily key
Ok I understand. I know I can pass the act, it’s the math I am worried about

I had my assessment earlier this week, and passed with an A grade, run time 8;46.
I'm Junior entry and so will be going to Harrogate, as RLC Driver. I was told no spaces currently available in September intake and i would be put on reserve list in case a space came available (1st reserve on list). Does anyone know if that often happens i presume through others injuries, people bottling it etc? I'd really like to get in for September and wonder if i just put it out of my mind for now or start picking up some bits of kit list in case i get a last minute call up?

Trying to fill in my travel form for the assessment centre but don’t know my candidate number. Does anyone know where I can find this? Also my joining instructions don’t mention anything about return date/time so unsure what to put here?

I’m Glencorse Friday 16th. Remember to eat before you get there, there’s no evening meal on the first night according to the instructions.

oppoStu

War Hero
I’m Glencorse Friday 16th. Remember to eat before you get there, there’s no evening meal on the first night according to the instructions.
The instructions said that for me when I went to Lichfield, but we still got dinner... had to be there by just after midday the day before so would have been quite a stretch to not have any food!

Latest Threads