Regular recruit selection - sticky for all recruit application and assessment enquiries 2019

oppoStu

War Hero
Alright great, so it won't need to be the full statement, as in every piece of paper with transactions on, just atleast one of the pages such as the main first one that shows my address.
It's for proof of address... so yes, "the main first one that shows my address" is the only one you need.

oppoStu

War Hero
Just an update: I’m off to my AC on the 17th! My recruiter made a few phone calls and I’m all booked in. Off to Glencorse.
Spent 20% of your life waiting for this moment!

All the best mate, sure you'll smash it with those 4 years of prep.

M3nsa

Crow
I phoned the recruitment center today and I was told they will contact me when they get an assessment date for me (commonwealth applicant). I don't know if anyone here has a similar situation. I'm a bit confused.

Hi, does anyone know if you are allowed to wear watches while running so you can time yourself? Or will there be people around letting us know if we are running fast enough?

oppoStu

War Hero
Hi, does anyone know if you are allowed to wear watches while running so you can time yourself? Or will there be people around letting us know if we are running fast enough?
From my experience, you can wear a sports watch, but you do have staff on every corner encouraging you to go quicker and motivating you.

From my experience, you can wear a sports watch, but you do have staff on every corner encouraging you to go quicker and motivating you.
I am currently at selection, unfortunately you are not allowed to wear any type of watch for the duration of the assessment. Only when your squaring your stuff away at the end of the few days

Latest Threads