Regular Courses in the TA

So you want 2 weeks pay for a more than 2 week course?

msr

msr said:

msr
Not really, in an ideal world anyone in the TA who has the time should be able to do the regular course. But, there are a lot more reg courses than TA ones, as yet there are no dates for next year, there are reg ones and I just wanted to know, can I go to the PSAO and ask can I do course X please and get paid as if it were the TA one and do the rest as voluntary ( C1? ).

Cheers

There are certain regular course that you can do. The ones that I know of are specific to arm and are a new thing too.

Eoforwic said:
msr said:

msr
Not really, in an ideal world anyone in the TA who has the time should be able to do the regular course. But, there are a lot more reg courses than TA ones, as yet there are no dates for next year, there are reg ones and I just wanted to know, can I go to the PSAO and ask can I do course X please and get paid as if it were the TA one and do the rest as voluntary ( C1? ).

Cheers
You could always make the case. I presume you are independently wealthy...

Isn't BCCS a regular course?

I've 'voluntered' to do it C1. I wouldn't want to, but would if it came to it.

msr said:
Eoforwic said:
msr said:

msr

Cheers
You could always make the case. I presume you are independently wealthy...
No, just a student. Would just like get the right quals before I graduate, so I can get straight on an op.