regt t shirts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by philmc82, Jul 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not looking to start some walt outing thread, but wanted to know:

is it normal that attached arms to certain regiments wear that regts' t shirt?

I was on a course recently and an attached bloke to whatever para was wearing the t shirt whenever he could. Bar/gym/town/train station, blah blah.

I guess it's his unit, but just seems a bit gay.

I'm attached to an infantry unit, and get shit for wearing theirs even for PT.

2. Yes.

The End.

By Dale aged 6 and a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They've only got one? Fuck me sideways and call me Susan, these defence cuts are really starting to take the piss aren't they?

• Like Like x 2
  4. How come then if Mike Golden was actually in the Regt, he gets so much shit for his ink?

5. <<Checks it's the NAAFI>>

Because he's a cunt.

6. Here's why - Mike Golden - ARRSEpedia

He didn't even get to Phase 2!

7. I like my t-shirts to have arms attached......or else they're just vests, and vests make me want to beat women and wear Lonsdale kit from sports direct.......

• Like Like x 2
  8. I once walked past a Frog Legion recruiting office and thought about going in for a brew.

Since than I have been wearing a T shirt that says "No Regrets, De Gaul you are a count"

is this ok?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wearing tour t-shirts is fine but I think wearing para reg gear for attchd arms is walty.

One of our TA medics has a para reg sweat shirt. He has done a tour with them agreed, but it's not a tour t-shirt, is it now?

The big timing fanny.

10. Oooh, oooh, look what I found!!!

golden letter.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's a thing of rare beauty.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don't we all have something like that hanging on the back of the shithouse door?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still gutted that my name ain't on it :(

• Like Like x 3
  14. I've got about 40 (no duff) t-shirts that "I didn't have to buy".

Sweatshirts and jackets that "I didn't have to buy".

Still, at least everyone knows that I was, at some stage, in O The Rocket Troop, AGC Det 1 RHA, Richmond Platoon 3 QUEENS, the list could go on and on and on.

I didn't have to buy them though, unless I felt completely compelled.

(Yes VG, the WRAC pants and tracksuit are still yours - when I find them)