regt t shirts

I'm not looking to start some walt outing thread, but wanted to know:

is it normal that attached arms to certain regiments wear that regts' t shirt?

I was on a course recently and an attached bloke to whatever para was wearing the t shirt whenever he could. Bar/gym/town/train station, blah blah.

I guess it's his unit, but just seems a bit gay.

I'm attached to an infantry unit, and get shit for wearing theirs even for PT.

Yes.

The End.

By Dale aged 6 and a bit.

is it normal that attached arms to certain regiments wear that regts' t shirt?
They've only got one? Fuck me sideways and call me Susan, these defence cuts are really starting to take the piss aren't they?

How come then if Mike Golden was actually in the Regt, he gets so much shit for his ink?
<<Checks it's the NAAFI>>

Because he's a cunt.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I like my t-shirts to have arms attached......or else they're just vests, and vests make me want to beat women and wear Lonsdale kit from sports direct.......

I once walked past a Frog Legion recruiting office and thought about going in for a brew.

Since than I have been wearing a T shirt that says "No Regrets, De Gaul you are a count"

is this ok?

Wearing tour t-shirts is fine but I think wearing para reg gear for attchd arms is walty.

One of our TA medics has a para reg sweat shirt. He has done a tour with them agreed, but it's not a tour t-shirt, is it now?

The big timing fanny.

I've got about 40 (no duff) t-shirts that "I didn't have to buy".

Sweatshirts and jackets that "I didn't have to buy".

Still, at least everyone knows that I was, at some stage, in O The Rocket Troop, AGC Det 1 RHA, Richmond Platoon 3 QUEENS, the list could go on and on and on.

I didn't have to buy them though, unless I felt completely compelled.

(Yes VG, the WRAC pants and tracksuit are still yours - when I find them)

I've got about 40 (no duff) t-shirts that "I didn't have to buy".

Sweatshirts and jackets that "I didn't have to buy".

Still, at least everyone knows that I was, at some stage, in O The Rocket Troop, AGC Det 1 RHA, Richmond Platoon 3 QUEENS, the list could go on and on and on.

I didn't have to buy them though, unless I felt completely compelled.

(Yes VG, the WRAC pants and tracksuit are still yours - when I find them)
Yeah, fair enough. We've all got tour t-shirts, robbed t-shirts, etc. We just don't go washing them everynight and hanging them in the drying room for the next day. If it was for PT, I'd just say okay cause it's his unit's t shirt, but wearing it to town or catching the train home is a bit much, no?

Still gutted that my name ain't on it :(
Probably because you were a 'big scary man' to Golden and the mere thought of typing your name on his bullshit letter sent a shudder of fear through what passes for the cunt's spine!

C

cloudbuster

Yeah, fair enough. We've all got tour t-shirts, robbed t-shirts, etc. We just don't go washing them everynight and hanging them in the drying room for the next day. If it was for PT, I'd just say okay cause it's his unit's t shirt, but wearing it to town or catching the train home is a bit much, no?
If it's a Para shirt, bigging-it-up is a tradition.