Regrets

There appears to be some programme on in the background about child killers. I wondered if any of them, or how many of them, had regrets when they were older or if they kept on being not-nice people.

Obviously you ARRSERS will know exactly what proportion of such offenders feel remorse so I'll not ask you to bicker.

Have any of you done things you regret? Personally, I can think of nothing worse than hurting people's feelings.

E

EScotia

There appears to be some programme on in the background about child killers. I wondered if any of them, or how many of them, had regrets when they were older or if they kept on being not-nice people.

Obviously you ARRSERS will know exactly what proportion of such offenders feel remorse so I'll not ask you to bicker.

Have any of you done things you regret? Personally, I can think of nothing worse than hurting people's feelings.
What about you posting sh1te on here, that's a multitude of hurt feelings, almost a serial hurter of feelings.

Point of order- are we discussing children who kill, or people who kill children?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Reading your post.

Hope I haven't hurt your feelings.

Point of order- are we discussing children who kill, or people who kill children?
I assumed it would be obvious when I typed child killers rather than child-killers. Although, having just typed that, I can see there could be confusion even so.

Thus, I'm prepared to let posters use their own interpretation.

As in the gospels.

ACAB

LE
Children who kill

**** me, you can get a contract killer for £200 notes!!

The next shitstain who give my book a bad review is gonna get a cap in 'is ass innit blood??

Are child killers intrinsically 'not nice people'? They might just be quirky

Children who kill

**** me, you can get a contract killer for £200 notes!!

The next shitstain who give my book a bad review is gonna get a cap in 'is ass innit blood??
phone number of said contract killer, or STFU

mac1

LE
Regrets? Well, now I'm skint & unemployed, I look back to the late 80s when a Weihrauch HW77 air rifle was around £100 and me, who bought patriotically at the time, bought a Webley Omega for £125...doh!

Whilst the two fire the same bit of lead at the same speed in the same place, buildqualitywise, it was no contest -there was a REASON the customisers at the time all used the machined steel Weihrauch engineering masterpiece whilst hardly any (OK, Venom) customised the Webley with its alloy stampings and spotwelds...heyho, I was 17...

The Weihrauch is now >£400...Sticks in my craw...silly I know, but it does...

Anyway, onto killers...been watching quite a few true murder cases on the Discovery Channel. All too often once someone has killed and thinks they've got away with it (ie the case goes cold), they do it again...which strongly suggest no regrets, funnily enough. Even if they don't get away with it, go to prison and someone in charge bafflingly thinks it's a good idea to parole them, they do it again, so no regrets...Some of the death penalty cases are like that, parolee had previous the likes of which defy logic as to what they were doing out of prison to begin with...

Of course, they might show remorse/regret if they think it'll get them a lighter sentence/out of prison...

Deliberately or as the unconsidered side-effect of their main aim? I met a aircrew veteran of Bomber Command who was a very nice chap but he undoubtedly killed a great many children in his time.

Latest Threads