• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Regognition of 22 years Service

As a medic (Sgt) serving with the AAC, they dined me out, and a good RSM in the corp would/should do the same.

Though the Corp has changed a lot since I left.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ventress

LE
chokinthechicken said:
As a medic (Sgt) serving with the AAC, they dined me out, and a good RSM in the corp would/should do the same.

They have got rid of puttees and 37 Pat webbing! :wink:

Ventress said:
chokinthechicken said:

Have they 8O No wonder everybody looked at me strange the last set of ITDs :oops:

Yes it should be recognised.
That said, When the Regt Col recently retired, a lot of seniors and officers gave him a big surprise.
No 3 line whip, just a question of wanting to say thank you for hundreds of years service to the RAMC - man and boy.
Who said the Corps didn't remember.
I hope you get the recognition that 22yrs service earns.

dui-lai said:
Ventress said:
chokinthechicken said:

Have they 8O No wonder everybody looked at me strange the last set of ITDs :oops:
Good grief D-L, A techie openly admitting to have attended an ITD!! :wink: :wink: What happened to the "can't attend I'm duty tech" or the pager going off just at the start of the BFT like it used to do. :D

I can't understand why we do not have a 'Years of Service' Medal. Why not scrap the LSGC medal and initiate a medal for recognition of 10 years service with a five year bar thereafter and let it be for all ranks? :twisted:

Attachments

Latest Threads