Regognition of 22 years Service

I'd be happy with the whipping.

As a medic (Sgt) serving with the AAC, they dined me out, and a good RSM in the corp would/should do the same.

Though the Corp has changed a lot since I left.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ventress

LE
chokinthechicken said:
As a medic (Sgt) serving with the AAC, they dined me out, and a good RSM in the corp would/should do the same.

They have got rid of puttees and 37 Pat webbing! :wink:

Ventress said:
chokinthechicken said:

Have they 8O No wonder everybody looked at me strange the last set of ITDs :oops:

No D-L people always look at you like that my friend

Memories - nice ones :D

Yes it should be recognised.
That said, When the Regt Col recently retired, a lot of seniors and officers gave him a big surprise.
No 3 line whip, just a question of wanting to say thank you for hundreds of years service to the RAMC - man and boy.
Who said the Corps didn't remember.
I hope you get the recognition that 22yrs service earns.

Hopefully he'll be at the P&P at the weekend!

dui-lai said:
Ventress said:
chokinthechicken said:

Have they 8O No wonder everybody looked at me strange the last set of ITDs :oops:
Good grief D-L, A techie openly admitting to have attended an ITD!! :wink: :wink: What happened to the "can't attend I'm duty tech" or the pager going off just at the start of the BFT like it used to do. :D

I can't understand why we do not have a 'Years of Service' Medal. Why not scrap the LSGC medal and initiate a medal for recognition of 10 years service with a five year bar thereafter and let it be for all ranks? :twisted:

Attachments