Registering for dii online

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by future_rupert, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone direct me to the correct site to register for the new system as the address that I was given doesn't seem to work. It was: www.armyipa.dii.r.mil.uk/

Sorry if this has been asked before.
    Many thanks,

F_R

2. I cannot understand why you should be trying to register for dii at an internet address or even why you register on dii at all. As far as I am aware you apply for a dii account through your unit, they issue you a log-on and password (after confirming you have had the right training) and hey presto you log-on to the nearest dii terminal.

3. The link given is an RLI intranet address, and therefore wont work on the internet as its an internal address.

As Hobgoblin advises you DII accounts should be issued by your Base Liaison Officer (if the're still calling them that!!) or whoever provides the IS at your site.

4. DII ON LINE IS PROCESSED BY A DESIGNATED DII LCC (LOCAL CHANGE CONTROLLER ) THESE PEOPLE ARE NORMALLY WITHIN THE RHQ OR RAO DEPT. SO GO AND ASK .

5. Known as "Authorised Demanders" on DII (F)!!!

6. Ah, so now I know!! I am still trying to work out what DII On Line is. If he's talking about MOD Broadband, its provided by DFTS not Atlas. Otherwise i suppose he's on a hunt for an authorised demander.

7. Will you please just do us all a favour and fcuk off?

I've only had a cursory look through your bone questions and the senior peoples honest attempts at answering them, but you are, at best a dick, and at worst a serious walt who is wasting the time of people who give up their time of day to help people, thinking that you are genuine and in need of help.

You are, indeed, in need of help, but not the type that can be prescribed here!

8. Well done, you've made yourself look a total Dick.
    Instead of spending your time stalking him, why not look at the date of his posting?
    Yep thats right, it was 11 months ago.
    Keep up speedy.
    SP