Registering Car Back in the UK

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere on this site. I have also searched through Google but get conflicting answers. :x

I'm taking my UK bought BFG registered car back to the UK in mid Jan as a part-ex. What forms do I need to fill in, in what order - and are there any pitfalls to avoid? Who gets sent what and what do I need to take back to the UK to register the car there and get a tax disc? :?

The local BFG office is closed until monday!
You've left it a bit late mate.

You need your 414 (or 80?), bfg 73, V5, COC and insurance docs.

And driving licence :roll:

Thats it I think.
There is a BFG helpline if you contact the operator, also there is a booklet out which should be easily available from your BFG centre and Clerk. This has an easy to follow flow chart on what you need to do.

Similar threads

Latest Threads