Registering BFG car in UK

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by gavandjen, Dec 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am moving back to UK in a couple of weeks with my 4 year old tax free car. I have done the first part of neccessary paperwork with BFG office and have booked my MOT.

    My question is: Do I MOT or register with DVLA first?

    What do I need to register with DVLA??

    Thank you