Registered Nurse (Mental Health)

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by duckmysick, Feb 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am interested in applying as a student nurse. How often are the intakes for this?

Thanks

2. When can you start?

On a more serious note, I believe that there is only one intake a year in the Autumn. Places are limited.

Is this still the case. Perhaps someone nearer Brum can confirm or deny?

3. I cannot confirm or deny how close to Brum I may...or may not...be... ;P

but in terms of what courses are likely to continue to run and whether there are places on them, you're better off speaking to someone 'nearer Camberley'.

I know there's an Apr 10 intake, due in, er...April, and I fully expect there to be a Sep 10 intake. Likely as not, there will be Apr and Sep 11 intakes too. After that it gets a bit squirrelly, with the NMC's intention to go all-graduate from 2012.

DSHCS just do the teaching - Camberley (assuming your interest is in Khaki servitude) do the selecting and course loading.

4. We know where you are, what you are doing and exactly what you are thinking. It's no good trying to hide or wear a tinfoil hat...

5. The only reason I don't wear the tinfoil hat is that it would make it so much easier to spot me.

"Be the grey man..." they told me...

...not the Grey Mafia. :p