Regional Sales Managers x 6

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Sep 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Job Title: Regional Sales Manager

Sector: Financial services / Home information packs

Market leading Home information packs supplier require 6 Regional Sales Managers.

Location: North West, North East, Midlands, South West, South East & Wales

Commutable Areas: Within above areas

Salary and Package: £30-37.5k (experience depending) Basic + Car/Allowance + Good Pension + Health Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + Unlimited commisions and bonus

The company is regarded as one of the market-leading providers of Home information packs, supplying multiple & sole estate agents, solicitors, mortgage brokers, builders and individual clients

The Regional Sales Manager role is to manage a team of field sales executives, generate new business revenue and also to manage some key accounts. The successful candidates will have to organise and host seminars and will involve a degree of public speaking.

The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record of sales management. However, we will consider candidates from a forces background, provided they are willing to apply there experience of leadership and organisation to the company method.

For more details of this position, or to register your interest in this role, contact me via PM now.

Clearly its in confidence or if you would prefer a an e-mail address PM me.

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Gis a job

3. North East and South East jobs gone.

4. All gone

And well done :wink:

5. Actually MDN..well done you!

6. Not going to do Scotland then? Git.

7. Not compulsary up there, backwards heathens.

When it is I'll remember to ignore your CV :D

8. ROFL Cheers.